Ok asking for a favor....

Options
I recently posted on my wall that I lost my puppy. Last night while letting my puppy out to potty she got tangled up on her lead line and was choking to death, I got to her in time to cut her caller off. Well this morning me and wife took her to the vet (I would have token her to the emergency vet last night but the closet one is almost an hour away and I didnt have the gas) anyway after the vet and found out she would be ok we went to the store to buy a harness, well I opened my door and she ran out. We searched around town for hours and asked around, left numbers, everything but no pupp. So the favor Im asking is for prayer she is found and is healthy, please and thanks

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I will send all the good vibes I can your way, its heartbreaking to lose a pup, I hope she returns safely♥
  • rayneface
    rayneface Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I really hope your puppy finds it's way home safe and sound!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    It's as good as done.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Awww I hope your puppy makes it back safe and sound!

=(
  • hatchet83
    Options
    Done! Love and best wishes to you and your family!! :)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Sending good thoughts your way...I hope you find her and she's ok!
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    Awww, Im so sorry, I hope your puppy is returned to you quickly and safe.
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Oh my heavens, I pray that your poor puppy is found safe and sound. Sounds like she has had a rough couple of days. Take care and you are in my thoughts.
  • becca3211
    becca3211 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    done deal.....had my prayer...hopefully your pup will come home...heartbreaking :cry:
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Good Luck finding your puppy. Fliers and a Lost Ad on Craigslist.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This is sad. I hope you find your puppy.
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    good luck! Pets are like family! I miss my lil dog! She was brutally murdered! I would honestly like to bust the the headlights out of the person's car who done it!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I know that horrible feeling. I will pray that your puppy is safe and that she returns home to you. Hopefully she's wearing a collar!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    :( I hope you find your puppy soon... Sending prayers for a safe return of your puppy... I know how it is to have your puppy lost!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    good luck! Pets are like family! I miss my lil dog! She was brutally murdered! I would honestly like to bust the the headlights out of the person's car who done it!

OMG!... Who would do such a thing?!.. I'm so sorry! If that happened to my dogs I would do more than bust their headlights..just saying!
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    my heartfelt prayers to your family and your puppy x keep up the hope and keep searching x
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    prayers sent.. _/|\_
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    thank you everyone here
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You have my positive thoughts! What a horrible 2 days your going thru. I can only imagine what last night would have been like but not know where he/she is now is very unsettling. I know because my 2 labs got out not that long ago and went on a journey of a life time. They are both at home safe and sound now but those 6 hours were horrible. Being in the pet industry and being an animal lover I would suggest calling all local vet clinics and give them a description, also the local human sociiety. That is where my black lab was found. Post pics on face book etc. I hope this helps in some way but I am sending positive thoughts and hoping to see a positive post soon
  • kportelli70
    Options
    I will definitely say a prayer that she is found safe and found soon.