Work out video

Options
Suggestions please. Thank you.

Looking for one to do 4-5 times a week. I dont even know where to start. Just want to strengthen my core and trim down my mid section more. I want to do this before I do my daily cardio. Thank you :)

Replies

• Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is a good one.
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have been using Lindsey Brin's workout DVD's and they are great so far! They can be done for beginner, intermediate and for advanced! :bigsmile:
  • irisherin82
    irisherin82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Biggest Losers Cardio-Max Challenge right now, they suggest doing it for 4 to 5 days a week. I like it so far and just about every muscle is sore, so that's a good sign :)
  • beckie4442
    Options
    I find that tae bo with billy blanks is great, plus he has numerous dvds out depending on what you want to work on. Good luck I hope you find what you're looking for...:happy:
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    turbofire, chalene rocks.
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day Shred right now. I have lots of Tae Bo dvds........which I LOVE and I have slim in 6. I like them all.
  • mmoyer1978
    mmoyer1978 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for sure. It's strength, cardio and core training in a hard-core 20 minute video. I feel lie I want to die by the time it's over, but I feel like $1,000,000 when I'm done. It's like $10 at Walmart.