FPSrussia :)

XxXskinnyMiniXxX
XxXskinnyMiniXxX Posts: 325
edited October 3 in Chit-Chat
Does anyone else watch his video's? I think he's amazing and what he does is epic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6l5ylSkwA&feature=topvideos_mp

Replies

• Dude is awesome. I subscribe to his videos. I wish I had his job.
  • Dude is awesome. I subscribe to his videos. I wish I had his job.
    Me too, I was subscribed until I forgot my email i used for it lol. But I wish I could shoot and blow random junk up all the time.
  • I want in on the fun.. too bad the office has youtube blocked.. guess ill have to wait till I get home .. (sigh) some people have all the fun
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    I love that guy! I love listening to his voice, and he does awesome *kitten*.
  • I love that guy! I love listening to his voice, and he does awesome *kitten*.
    It's amazing what he does sometime's. I use to wonder if he was actually Russian, then I found out he isn't but he's still epic
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    I love that guy! I love listening to his voice, and he does awesome *kitten*.
    It's amazing what he does sometime's. I use to wonder if he was actually Russian, then I found out he isn't but he's still epic

That gives me hope that someday I too can become a Professional Russian. :)
  • I love that guy! I love listening to his voice, and he does awesome *kitten*.

That gives me hope that someday I too can become a Professional Russian. :)
    Oh you probably already are lol If your epic and awesome you qualify lol (according to my standards)
    This coming from a professional russian lol
  • I want in on the fun.. too bad the office has youtube blocked.. guess ill have to wait till I get home .. (sigh) some people have all the fun
    your office is lame lol watch it when you get home :)

I did last night ..... that was soo awesome.. thanks for putting me on to him... Much better than Fred Figglehorn LOL

I did last night ..... that was soo awesome.. thanks for putting me on to him... Much better than Fred Figglehorn LOL
    lol I'll have to agree on that one
This discussion has been closed.