favorite snack bar/cereal bar/protein bar?

Options
What's your favorite (and the calories):

snack bar/cereal bar?

protein bar?

I like fiber one oats and caramel for snack bars.-150 cals I think

I like think thin white chocolate - 230 calories/ 20g protein

Replies

• DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I love the great value brand high fiber snack bars in oats and chocolate. 140 calories each.
  • much2gain
    Options
    I try to avoid them all (because I will eat more than one) but I like the new Fiber One Brownies for 90 calories or Granola Thins for 80 or 100.. can't remember.
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Special K is awesome in my opinion. I love the strawberry flavor.
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Fibre1 Oats & Chocolate are my absolute favorite!
    140 cals and 5g of fibre.
  • shariann3
    Options
    Lara Bars----healthy & yummy
  • shannon121278
    Options
    I like the Aldi brand, Fit and Active protein bars. LOVE the cookie dough, but the honey caramel peanut is good too. They have a caramel nut, but I've never been able to find them available everytime I go. They are all only 200 calories each.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Snickers Marathon protein bar, Chocolate Nut Burst. 280 calories, but 21 or 23 in protein, so it keeps me full until lunch time when I eat it for breakfast. Now I am having a very difficult time finding them in any stores.
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    My staple bars are Fiber One peanut butter and chocolate and the plain chocolate. Only 90 calories!
  • LemonPoppySeedMuffin
    Options
    Cereal Bar- Orange Rice Krispy Squares, too bad they're limited addition :(
  • Teeladog
    Teeladog Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Luna bar - Nutz Over Chocolate. I am seriously addicted to these things. 190 calories.
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    special k has awesome protien and snack bars in all differnt flavors . and im addicted to there ceral too :wink:
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I love most of the Clif bars, esp the White Chocolate Macadamia (250cals) and Black Cherry Almond (240cals).

I also love Nature Valley honey and oat bars. I usually eat these with a string cheese to add some protein and make it a more complete snack.
  • puppywalker
    puppywalker Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I try to avoid them all (because I will eat more than one) but I like the new Fiber One Brownies for 90 calories or Granola Thins for 80 or 100.. can't remember.

Fiber One Brownies are my favorite too! I love the chocolate with a glass of milk. Yummy! (You are right, one is NOT enough.):smile:
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    chocolate peanut dream....protein shop.com. 14g protein 170 cal 4.5 fat and 5 sugar. i also flip for pure protein peanutbutter caramel surprise!! mmmmmmm. these are delicious and im a total food snob!
  • ratsyroo
    ratsyroo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Special K choclatey pretzel!!! Love, love them...like eating a candy bar for 90 cals =) Not the healthiest option probably but a great sweet tooth satistier for few calories.
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love Nature Valley Oats and Honey Bars......190 calories for two.
  • sarglava
    sarglava Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Kashi for snack- I think they're like 140 calories
    For protien I like Think Thin bars. Don't know the calories.. 200+ or something for one.
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I like Pure Protein bars, the have about 20 grams of protein and around 180 calories!
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe bars and I also like the Atkins Daybreak Peanut Crisp bars.
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers - Custard and Apple Oven Baked Cereal Bar, with 113 cals, yum yum yum :heart: