Ugh - Do you sweat more now?

Options
Sorry totally gross question, but I have noticed ever since I started doing Turbo Fire I sweat so easily now. I'm drenched when I workout, when I run, etc. All that is expected. But even just going outside when it's really hot (it was almost 100 here today) I will start to sweat right away. I NEVER had this problem before. I was wondering if doing HIIT training could have something to do with it? Has anyone else noticed this? I'm starting to wonder if there is something wrong with me! Ick!

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    yes. but as you train, your body knows it's time to ramp it up.

There was a study on Lance Armstrong that proved his body went into fat burning mode sooner than others. Hopefully your sweating/getting up to temp is a sign of that.
  • jenfactor
    jenfactor Posts: 124
    Options
    I was actually wondering that myself! Except for me, Insanity was the trigger. Now I sweat even when going for a walk on a cool fall day, and I sweat like crazy now when doing weight lifting, which maybe I am working harder, but never used to sweat at that before! Definitely never used to sweat when WALKING! I guess I feel good about getting those toxins out...
  • JamesBurkes
    JamesBurkes Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've noticed I sweat more readily now I exercise more. No idea why, but you're not alone!
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I blame all the extra water I drink and my metabolism burning faster, but I just wanted to find an excuse for myself.

Seems odd that I'm 70 lbs lighter and sweat a lot more than when I was fat.
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sure if I was sweating more in general or just doing things that would make me sweat more often. Good question.
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yes!

In church Saturday not I was dripping. Same with today in line at the bank. And yesterday at my desk when I had a customer.
  • elikak
    elikak Posts: 1
    Options
    I am totally the same. I do a combination of insanity and brazil butt lift. I went to my first pilates class yesterday and even with the mist basic move I was drenched!!! I felt so embarrassed . Does this mean we are fitter now?!