Replies

• ChristinaLConway
    ChristinaLConway Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • lradatz
    lradatz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new as well... I just now figured out to post on here, under you. But I'm not sure how to post for myself. This is day 2 for me. Good luck to you.
  • SaintOnEarth
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am sure you will make plenty of friends on here and have great success. This site definitely does work, and I am seeing results after being a member for just 1 week.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • fuelling03
    Options
    Hi, I am new also. I just started Monday and I love it so far! :happy:
  • jennifer6791
    Options
    welcome- it works if you work it! :flowerforyou:
  • KHartnoll
    Options
    Hey there

I have been using the App for a month but this is my first time on the forum.

Nice to meet you all.
  • marysajona
    Options
    awww.. thanks y'all!
  • lradatz
    lradatz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started yesterday... This looks like a really great site and hopefully helps me. Day 2 and counting:smile:
    Sorry I was trying to make my own post, and added it to yours again.
  • marysajona
    Options
    its alright! I'm looking forward to making new friends and getting tips from people who've had lost weight.. :)
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There is lots of helpful info and motivation here. My best tip is keep logging in and keeping your food diary! Can't get where you are going if you don't know where you are. Good luck
  • marysajona
    Options
    Welcome! There is lots of helpful info and motivation here. My best tip is keep logging in and keeping your food diary! Can't get where you are going if you don't know where you are. Good luck

Thanks! :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started yesterday... This looks like a really great site and hopefully helps me. Day 2 and counting:smile:
    Sorry I was trying to make my own post, and added it to yours again.

To make a new post, click on the green box that says new topic.

Welcome to all of you! :)