For those using Slim in 6...

Options
I was wondering how to log Slim in 6 in the Exercise diary? What do you put it under?

Replies

• skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was wondering how to log Slim in 6 in the Exercise diary? What do you put it under?
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I log it as a combination of aerobics, light calisthenics and vigorous calisthenics. I don't have a HRM but I figure that will be close.
  • wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    under add exercise - you can add an exercise not listed. From what I have been told - the 1st dvd you will burn approximately 200 calories in 25 min. The second one you will burn between 400 and 500 in 42 minutesdepending on how hard you push yourself. I don't know about the last dvd yet. I haven't heard.

But anyway - you can add it in yourself. If you have a HRM I would do the dvd for a week and see how much you burn each time and then average it and enter that.

Please keep us Slim in 6ers posted on the calories burned as I don't have a HRM and rely on MFP pals to keep me posted.

Hope this helps. :flowerforyou:
  • abullock
    abullock Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have a HRM and burned 419 today (med-high intensity) and 444 yesterday (high intensity) doing Ramp it up! I just started the series so I haven't done Burn it up yet. Hope this helps.