New!

Options
Hey everyone!

I've been using MFP on my iphone for a month now but need some support and motivation and thats where you fantastic people come in!

Im 26 and live in Calgary, AB. I've struggled with my weight all my life and Im currently at my highest. BOO! I know the weight isnt going to come off over night, although it feels like I put it on overnight (thanks PCOS) and Im ready to do this losing weight thing one last time (since Im going to be super successful this time around!).

So, send me a note or reply and let me know how you jump started your weight loss, how you're doing, and anything else you might want to throw in!

Replies

• arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Funny you ask that cause this place is how I started my weight loss journey. I found this site by accident and was hooked within days of my first login. The site is so user friendly weather it is logging food/exercise, or just looking for some support on those days where you just aren't motivated to do much of anything. But as a current user, these things you probably already know :)

Feel free to add me if you would like!