Is Crystal light ok to drink?

Options
2»

Replies

• MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Why wouldn't it be ok to drink? If you like it, you don't care about artificial sweeteners --- then drink away!
    It's more important to get your fluids in -- and it doen'st have to be water! I never drink plain water.

For the people who mentioned artificial sweeteners -- Crystal light has a whole line of naturals now. Not sure about Mio.
  • wnt2bbggr
    wnt2bbggr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have just started drinking Crystal Light, and there is one flavor that I get all of the time, and that is White Grape. I just found out that they are discontinuing it! I need to stockpile it while I can, bud does anyone know of another company that makes a white grape mix?
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love crystal light and have been drinking for it awhile now,sometimes i wanna little flavour in my water bottle :laugh:

14260509.png[/url]
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I drink about 3 bottles of water a day with Crystal Light Lemonade in it in addition to my plain water that I drink at work. I love it.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Yep, all the time!
  • CashierCantin
    CashierCantin Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have just started drinking Crystal Light, and there is one flavor that I get all of the time, and that is White Grape. I just found out that they are discontinuing it! I need to stockpile it while I can, bud does anyone know of another company that makes a white grape mix?

Look for the Great Value brand at Walmart. I think they used to have a white grape, but haven't shopped for it in awhile. Good luck. I didnt know they were discontinuing it.
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Over long periods of time, upon every day consumption, Crystal Light it known to cause stomach cancer. (More specifically, the aspartame in Crystal Light). That being said, almost anything can cause cancer these days. :grumble: I think it's fine--just like artificial sugar and diet sodas--in MODERATION.
  • mom2jjl
    Options
    bump 4 later tater
  • bedigs
    bedigs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Except for Cancer…got a **** ton of carcinogens in it