New Path to success

Hello there, my name is Priscilla I am 26 yrs old, I have 2 beautiful children son 3 daughter 5. I am a stay at home mom (home maker) and I live in this extremely small town in Nevada called Tonopah. I have decided to dramatically change my life in some way, and losing weight is the #1 goal right now, I have always been a big girl but getting older ofcouse gaining the weight and losing interest in activities is not the path I want to take, my children deserve better and so do I, I have always been picked on about my weight from my family and especially from my own father...I have gone through some hard times growing up but I have recovered and I concider myself a better person. I decided better now then never.... I will be getting married in May to the most supportive, incredible man I have ever met...I'm a lucky girl ! and I want it to be the last and most memorable marriage ever!! Yes, I have been married before to the father of my children but just didn't work out (long story). Now my kids and I are starting a new life together. So back to my weight, when I started MFP I was 185 but before that I had just finished the lemonade cleanse ( which was hard, but I got through it) I had lost 10 lbs from that...so technically I started off at 196...I cried when I stepped on that scale and almost hit the 200 line, that was not going to happen...I started MFP Sept 2, 2011 and have lost 10 lbs so far...yay!! I have read alot of testimonials here and let me tell u it gave me faith and the courage to push myself to reach my goal. I know I can
do it!!! Thank u all for ur incredible stories and I hope to make some great and supportive friends here...let's watch the lbs melt off
together . I hope to reach my goal of 140lbs before my wedding...I can't wait to experience the results!!

Replies

• localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Congrats on all the new things happening in your life. Ten lbs! That's really wonderful, and it must have taken a lot of hard work. All the best on reaching your goals.
  • DedicationPays
    DedicationPays Posts: 32 Member
    Hello everyone...My name is Myya and 2011 has been a year of transformation and change. I had my first son in February, I graduated from UT Martin in May and I started my career in June. Now I am trying to adapt to the new lifestyle of mother and career woman which I am done pretty good. My next goal is to lose 25-30lbs before my son's first birthday on February 4. I picked that day because its a day I want to be sure he's happy not self concious of how I look in whatever I am wearing.....
    I have struggled with my weight for a long time but along with this website and the community I am ready to make that NEXT BIG CHANGE.....of loving myself in my own skin....I want to lose the weight and maintain keeping it off!!!!!
  • DedicationPays
    DedicationPays Posts: 32 Member
    didnt realize i was doing my introduction under your post im sorry but congrats on your accomplishments and I wish you the best in all your other goals
  • Thanks for the encouragement ladies...it's hard work but only I can accomplish it .