Looking for some frequent MFP ers

Hi this is try number 3 on the website...the first time was successful then I had my child which was almost a year ago the second was a few months after I had my son and I kinda was touch and go and now I've stepped on the scale and am at my heaviest (other than when I was pregant). SO I'm looking for motivating people on here to help keep me going! People that are on here daily and active on the website.

Replies

• SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Hi this is try number 3 on the website...the first time was successful then I had my child which was almost a year ago the second was a few months after I had my son and I kinda was touch and go and now I've stepped on the scale and am at my heaviest (other than when I was pregant). SO I'm looking for motivating people on here to help keep me going! People that are on here daily and active on the website.
    I guess you can lump me under that category. Today was my 95th consecutive day logging in, and I've lost about 1/3 of my goal weight since joining this site. Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • uubulldawg06
    uubulldawg06 Posts: 102 Member
    I to am trying again! feel free to add me and we will rock this out together!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Feel free to add me, 56 lbs gone since May.
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    I've logged in everyday since I have joined and have been losing an average of 2lbs a week in the past 4 weeks. Feel free to add me :smile: