What am I doing wrong?

Options
2»

Replies

• kristy76063
    Options
    I feel your pain. Back in July I noticed I was up about 5 pounds even though I had not changed anything as far as eating habits or excercising habits. I started excercising and went back to following my weigh watchers that I had done a few years ago, I am now UP 23 more pounds! I am now at my highest weight ever and that includes 3 pregnancies.
    I joined here last week to try to get myself on track and have made an appt. to see an endocrynologist. This was suggested by my family doctor after I tried the hcg diet...at 500 calories a day you would think I would have lost at least 1 pound but instead I put on 2. :angry:
    I'm gonna try some of the advice thats been posted in your thread and just keep trudging along with my fingers crossed.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Kristy...open up your diary too. Maybe someone can give you advice too! Don't give up, this is a lifestyle change!!
  • nursinggirl64
    Options
    hey im a fellow shorty , but shorter and i weigh 206.....dont give up the ship!!!!... u can do this try less weights, more cardio and add about 200 calories ur doing alot of workouts ur bodys holdn on.....drink more water...we r all in this u can do it!!!!
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for you suggestions. I will certianly look into seeing a doctor as well to rule out any medical problems.
  • kristy76063
    Options
    Kristy...open up your diary too. Maybe someone can give you advice too! Don't give up, this is a lifestyle change!!
    My schedule is so hectic that once I leave I work I don't have time to log my food or by the time I do it's 10:30 at night :/