Doing JM 30DS in bare feet?

Options
What does everyone thing about doing the 30 Day Shred in bare feet? I hate, hate, hate wearing my runners on the carpet :grumble: Would it hurt my feet or anything by doing this in bare feet? Just wondering what everyone's feeling on this are :wink:

Replies

• JuliaMarie_87
    Options
    I have done it in bare feet before. Depends on the level you are on. The cardio that she has in the workouts hurt my feet a bit. Like the mountain climbers and knee highs (I tend to land on the balls of my feet) Otherwise It didn't make any difference with or without shoes for me.
  • lucylou9701
    Options
    I do mine with barefeet and it doesnt hurt me :)
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    I just started the 30DS on Monday, and I did it barefoot the first day, with tennis shoes the second day, and barefoot again on the third day, I hate wearing shoes on the carpet as well, but I actually found it easier for me personally to do it with shoes on, it seems to give me more support and doesn't hurt my feet as much. I think it all depends on which works best for you =]
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I do pretty much all of my at home workouts in barefeet and have done 30DS hundreds of times it seems like.
    It doesn't bother me at all.
  • lolollama
    Options
    I find that I have to wear shoes or my feet and shins get really sore. My house is tiled and I don't use a mat. It might be ok on carpet!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    i did ALL of the 30DS with bare feet...i HATE wearing stuff on my feet like socks and shoes and such..yes i'm strange that way lol
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I do it. If you have weak ankles or something it might be better to wear shoes as there's a ton of jumping around, but otherwise I see no reason to. Heck JM's lucky if I bother wearing pants :P
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    I do all Jillian's workouts in my vibrams....
    which might as well be barefoot....

it rocks