took my first spinning class tonight.

Options
2»

Replies

• kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm still scared of the spin room at my gym, people like fight over "their" bikes! It's pretty hardcore LOL! But maybe one day I'll be froggy like you and just DO it, the lights out/music part sounds fun! :)
  • letsgetserious
    letsgetserious Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    COngratulations GF... you did it!!! Dont you feel good.... and yes you will get to the point where you are not sore anymore!! Just keep at it...
    I take my own gel seat to class along with a couple of other gals, and it is waaay comfier......

Good for you for attempting it... keep at and you too maybe will become an avid spinner like me :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Great job! I felt the same way when I took my first spinning class! and fell in LOVE with it.
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous!! I don't have a gym, but I would love to do a spin class. Good job on getting up the nerve to do it, sometimes that's the hardest part!!
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the encouraging words guys! and for those of you that have the opportunity to take one - you should definitely do it! my quads are super sore - but i love that kind of burn! also a bit of a headache today (class was last night), but i think it's just from such a spike in intensity, as far as my workout. just making sure i eat enough, and drink enough water -- cause i'm definitely going to be taking another class. :)
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Great job! I love spinning I do it 2-4 times a week! Its a awesome calorie scorcher and easy on the joints! Also they have pads you can buy to keep you from getting sore if they dont have gel seats there.
  • symegeer
    symegeer Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Love spinning! I just started going to a new gym for classes and they turn the overhead lights off and you spin to coloured disco lights - no one can see you sweat, it's great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!