Gutless Gutters 1/20/09

Options
2»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Yippee!!! Another 2 lbs down!! So surprising after how crappy my weekends always are!!! I am psyched!!!

Only problem is....I went over my calories by 23 yesterday. :cry: And the worst part....I just reevaluated my plan and lost 80 calories per day!! Yikes!! I have been really good as far as staying under my calories but who knows now?! Bad idea I think. Oh well, I'll just have to be a little more attentive and not so careless at dinner....and maybe exercise a little more!!

Congrats to all of you on your successes and to those of you who feel a little less successful today, just remember, you're living and breathing, so no matter what, you're already a success!!

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!

64151.png

pffffttt.... I wouldn't sweat 23 cals, you're doing great! :drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Yesterday, I went over by 123 calories. Not too bad I suppose. I would have been fine but EVERYONE (maid of honor, father, bridesmaid, and I called my mom) decided to call me last night to discuss wedding plans so I didn't get to do my work out :grumble: Anyhow....back on track. I'm doing my 40 minute TaeBo tonight, 30 minutes BL Sculpt, and walking the dog 2 miles. I have been drinking all my water though :smokin:

Gotta make this quick busy work day today. BBL all :flowerforyou:

Dang family!

LOL :laugh:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Yesterday, I went over by 123 calories. Not too bad I suppose. I would have been fine but EVERYONE (maid of honor, father, bridesmaid, and I called my mom) decided to call me last night to discuss wedding plans so I didn't get to do my work out :grumble: Anyhow....back on track. I'm doing my 40 minute TaeBo tonight, 30 minutes BL Sculpt, and walking the dog 2 miles. I have been drinking all my water though :smokin:

Dang family!

Let it be known I'm a good part of the bridal party and didn't bother you last night:laugh: :wink:
  • kellch
    Options
    :bigsmile:

Dang family!

Let it be known I'm a good part of the bridal party and didn't bother you last night:laugh: :wink:

That's cuz you rock! speedmetal.gif

No it didn't bother me.......it's getting close to that time. So things need to be discussed. I'll blame it on this darn job that takes up wayyyyyyy too much of my time :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

Dang family!

No it didn't bother me.......it's getting close to that time. So things need to be discussed. I'll blame it on this darn job that takes up wayyyyyyy too much of my time :bigsmile: :laugh:

It is getting close...I cannot wait!!! Ahhh...good times w/ the family. It is bound to be one fun and crazy night. FYI...at our wedding Grandma Mary was "dirty dancing" w/ one of the guests:huh:
  • kellch
    Options

Dang family!

It is getting close...I cannot wait!!! Ahhh...good times w/ the family. It is bound to be one fun and crazy night. FYI...at our wedding Grandma Mary was "dirty dancing" w/ one of the guests:huh:

bwahaharoll.gif
    Oh yes.......I remember snickeringg.gif
    She was dirty dancing at my engagement party....can't wait for the REAL party. :drinker:
    I know I'm excited, nervous, happy, scared, ya know, all of those things that come with your own wedding. It will be fun though. I haven't scared him away yet. :smokin: :devil: So it's still on.:laugh:

We were discussing alcohol last night. That is one of my MAIN concerns. Alcohol and food. Cannot run out of either. LOL.....dad assures me we will not run out. :drinker:

He's getting 3 kegs, some cases (he and some of his friends won't drink draft beer), 1 or 2 cases of wine, a case of champagne, 1.5 gallons of rum, vodka, and whiskey (for rum n cokes, screwdrivers, and 7/7's). So I think we shall be ok. I may pick up half a gallon of each too. Just to be sure. I don't think he realizes how much my friends drink. I mean we're gonna have 250-300 people there and I would say 75% of them are drinkers...possibly even classified as heavy drinkers. LOL. Both our families, my friends, his friends...that calls for lotsa alcohol.:laugh: The rest are kids and old people (- Grandma Mary...she's old, acts like a kid, and still drinks...LOL...she defies the odds...gotta love that woman):bigsmile: :heart:

And I'm sure we'll have enough food. We're getting a 3 tier cake and then sheet cakes for the guests to save some money on the cake. I'm gonna ask your mom and aunt Barb to help with cutting the cake.
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options

Hi girls. Maybe I'll be dirty dancing this time!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Dang family!

bwahaharoll.gif
    Oh yes.......I remember snickeringg.gif
    She was dirty dancing at my engagement party....can't wait for the REAL party. :drinker:
    I know I'm excited, nervous, happy, scared, ya know, all of those things that come with your own wedding. It will be fun though. I haven't scared him away yet. :smokin: :devil: So it's still on.:laugh:

We were discussing alcohol last night. That is one of my MAIN concerns. Alcohol and food. Cannot run out of either. LOL.....dad assures me we will not run out. :drinker:

He's getting 3 kegs, some cases (he and some of his friends won't drink draft beer), 1 or 2 cases of wine, a case of champagne, 1.5 gallons of rum, vodka, and whiskey (for rum n cokes, screwdrivers, and 7/7's). So I think we shall be ok. I may pick up half a gallon of each too. Just to be sure. I don't think he realizes how much my friends drink. I mean we're gonna have 250-300 people there and I would say 75% of them are drinkers...possibly even classified as heavy drinkers. LOL. Both our families, my friends, his friends...that calls for lotsa alcohol.:laugh: The rest are kids and old people (- Grandma Mary...she's old, acts like a kid, and still drinks...LOL...she defies the odds...gotta love that woman):bigsmile: :heart:

And I'm sure we'll have enough food. We're getting a 3 tier cake and then sheet cakes for the guests to save some money on the cake. I'm gonna ask your mom and aunt Barb to help with cutting the cake.
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: I'm gonna dirty dance at this wedding:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: I'm gonna dirty dance at this wedding:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WooHoo, Aunt Diane! Get your groove thing on, girl:wink::wink: