What are you having for lunch 1/20

Options
mrsbuzz
mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
Just curious what everyone is having for lunch. I haven't decided yet, thought maybe I would get some ideas!!

Replies

• mrsbuzz
    Options
    Just curious what everyone is having for lunch. I haven't decided yet, thought maybe I would get some ideas!!

• shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Right now the plan is leftover chicken, quinoa, and some mixed veggies! :smile:
  • Joanneh
    Joanneh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had a portion of lasagne and lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, grated carrot and balsamic vinegar. Delicious :tongue:
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    WW Smart Ones - Stuffed Turkey Breast (290 Cal)
    Apple
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    homemade leek and potato soup .. yummy..
    3 crackers with cheese and tomato chutney (they look like mini pizzas..lol)
    a big bit of cucumber with peel
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    For me it was Heinz Cream of Tomato soup (1/2 can)
    2 Slices Hovis Granary Bread buttered
    1 Cold roasted chicken leg with a glass of Apple and Raspberry juice and............................................................. 1.5 tsp's Smooth peanut butter :tongue: all for 490 calories
    Really filling and has given me enough energy to Vacuum the whole house :bigsmile: more calories burned yeah yeah yeah :laugh:

Life may not be the party we hoped for :grumble :explode: but while we are here we might as well dance! :drinker: :blushing:"
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter & Jelly on Whole Grain bread.. yum :drinker: (with diet soda or water of course)!
  • Hanna1983
    Hanna1983 Posts: 251
    Options
    I had a "No bread Feta & Olive Salad" from Pret A Manger, 6 chicken nuggets and a glass of water.

Yum! :smile:
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    i believe im going to have a tuna sandwich with some pickles on the side!
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    Turkey and Cheese Sandwich:

Two Slices of Sara Lee's Smooth and Soft Whole Grain White Bread
    Two Slices of Honey Roasted Turkey Breast
    1 Slice of Extra Thin Aged Swiss Cheese
    Yoplait Fiber One Nonfat Peach Yogurt
    Quaker Chewy Granola Bar: Low Fat Oatmeal Raisin
    Del Monte Medium Banana

And of course some water!
  • fiddlechic
    Options
    i'm having turkey taco meatloaf that I made last night from the hungry girl cookbook and for desert a graham cracker fat free coolwhip sandwich! yum, I discovered that last night.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I'm having a lean cuisine barbeque chicken pizza, I love those things
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    i'm having turkey taco meatloaf that I made last night from the hungry girl cookbook and for desert a graham cracker fat free coolwhip sandwich! yum, I discovered that last night.

Graham crackers have been one of my allowed sweets. I never thought of putting coolwhip on it though. I'm going to definitely give that a try. As for lunch, Kroger had a sale on Lean Cuisine last week so it will probably be one of those.
  • mrsbuzz
    Options
    I think I am going for cheese and crackers w/ veggies and 100 calorie pack dip!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Leftover dinner from the other night.
    Grilled chicken breast over steamed rice and broccoli/carrots and

water, water, water, water, water

for a snack later I will have a jello pudding cup.mmmmmmm
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    WW Smart Ones - Stuffed Turkey Breast (290 Cal)
    Apple

This is the first time I've had this WW Smart Ones Dinner and I have to say it's really good (as far as frozen meals go). It has turkey, stuffing, veggies and gravy. Of course it's not as good as homemade, but the gravy and stuffing has a good taste. Just FYI.
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I made some beef barely soup yesterday. Have enough to eat for 4 lunches. Mmmmm. :smile:
  • mrsbuzz
    Options
    I made some beef barely soup yesterday. Have enough to eat for 4 lunches. Mmmmm. :smile:

Sounds yummy!! What's your recipe??
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I had a shaved turkey breast sandwitch
    and a manderine orange fruit cup (i am in love with these only 40 calories)
  • ChristyMomx3
    Options
    I am thinking chili.. I have issues though.. I don't like the hamburger meat in chili, just the beans and "soup". So I eat that with crackers. I know it is considerably less in calories but I don't know how to record it. I have tried getting the vegetarian chili but it's not the same.. HELP???