Any college people in their 20's?? Needing MFP buddies :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Bdmiller42
    Options
    22 psych major ttu feel free to add!
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    i am 24. graduated in may with an accounting degree. start my new job in november. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Im 25, at uni full time and work part time, and feel like life gets crazier by the second!
  • lisquared
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24yrs old, studying graduate medicine at Sydney Uni (Australia). Uni's been really busy so I've just been snacking myself silly, need to learn how to stop now and get off my butt and do more exercise!!
  • flutish
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! I've actually just graduated college this past June, but I work nearly 70 hours per week and my only savior is my 24 hr gym.
  • Jesung
    Jesung Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    22 years old Statistics major from the University of Waterloo :)
    Feel free to add me and discuss nutrition/training. I'm not an expert but I know the basics.
  • nicolepry
    Options
    24 in school for nursing + work full time feel free to add me!
  • aliruberto
    aliruberto Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 attending college. I'm living on my own, so I have been struggling with what foods to buy to stay on track. Also, how to keep on track when my friends are always eating out.
  • msbrowneyes85
    Options
    Hey everyone! Im about to be 26 in a week and just finished my bs in hopitality and tourism management a few months ago and just started culinary school between work and school I hardly have time for anything but it is time for a change :smile: this is my 3rd day on here and I am loving it so far everyone on here is great and so helpful...feel free to add me for support and motivation :flowerforyou:
  • lilyxnguyen
    lilyxnguyen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm 23 and just graduate from ucla. With this job market I'm going to have to go back to school to hold off school loans. Please feel free to add me. And if anybody here is from ucla the we should get together and work out!
  • SammySam5205
    Options
    Hi! I'm doing an internship, so I work about 35 hours a week in the office and feel your pain. I'm in the process of transferring from UNC to University of FL and feeling the strain of making enough time too!
  • iwish123
    iwish123 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 from the UK and at university studying Psychology. I also work in the evenings and at weekends so can completely relate to struggling to find time to exercise! Feel free to add me :)
  • lydaugherty87
    Options
    Hey Yall!

I'm 24 going to school full time, majoring in Network Engineering & Security at WVU-P, which means I sit A LOT. ACK! I don't work on the side, but I have two small boys. Going to school and raising the kids is enough for me! Feel free to add me! I've got to get these jigglies off and increase my stamina, and kick the food addiction!!