more of a question than a success story

Options
have any of you set a goal to achieve and didnt really achieve it? sayyy like you weighed 230, and wanted a goal of 120, but your body wont let you get passed 140 unless you starve or whatever and it just doesnt budge. have any of yall ran into that? you know you look good at where your at and are completely healthy, even if your not at your goal you set to get?? im wondering if i set my goal to low(weight wise) that i wont be able to reach it cuz of my body structure, muscle, bone density and all that jazz....some opinions or actual ppl that hve gone through it would be nice :)

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    my goal is lower than what I am now, but my weight hasn't wanted to move in nearly 2 months. I am healthy, I fit in smaller clothes than I ever have

but more than anything, I want to see that ambiguous number on the scale.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I am not sure. I haven't lost a significant amount of weight in months, but that is because I was being a lazy as$. I am pretty sure if work hard enough for a long enough period of time I'll get there.

But, I don't have a "goal weight" only a "goal figure" pictured in my head. I will know it when I see it, and I am not there yet.
  • Luvmysixpack
    Options
    I was there. I was suck at 142.2 and could not get lower for EIGHT WEEKS. So I totally added more exercise for a week and changed my eating for a week and dropped. It is so hard. Right now I am 132.2 and look good but my goal is 120. I will find it hard to keep going if I get stuck again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!