Might Need Some Motivation!!

Options
SW: 137
CW: 135
GW: 120-125

Ok so I started 30 day shred yesterday and want to know how everyone gets through the next day with the soreness. I'm a gym addict so I hit the gym for an hour yesterday for the treadmill and 40 minutes today fior the elliptical and I'm hoping the combined DVD plus gym shows results. I guess what I really need is motivation because I know how I want to look but I would like someone holding me accountable. My boyfriend doesn't think I need to lose any so he's not exactly the best person for the job :)

Replies

• deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Drop the zero, get with the hero!
  • ahutchins1990
    Options
    Hahah not an option :) just cause he thinks I look good at my CW doesn't mean I shouldn't be with him lol
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    WOW do I understand this! My husband is awesome... he loved me at 250# in highschool, he loved me before I found out I was having his baby at 163#...and after at 200#, and still does now that I am working on my weight again at 186#!!! He is NO good at motivating me because he truly just wants me to be ME. I don't know about the 30day shred stuff... Ice? Best thing to do is to keep going if you can... For me it feels like when I'm sore and rest the next day it is so much more worse when I start again. Hang in there! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!