**CLOSED**October Shredders MiniChallenge 10/13/11**

Options
HELLO SHREDDERS!!!!!

Hope you don't mind me still setting some challenges..... I will continue to do them with you even though I have had to stop the 30day shred ( for this month!).

So today's challenge is all about.................... Core strength.

To do this challenge, everyone must lay on the floor on their backs. Now set a timer for 90 seconds and I want to see how many times you can get up to your feet ( standing) and back down again without using your hands.

lets see who can do the most and maybe record it on our charts and then we can come back to it at the end of the 30days and see if we can do it any faster??

Good luck peeps!!!

PS - don't forget to drink your water today lol

xxx

Replies

• KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Will do. Drinking my water too. :)
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    uhoh.. not many replies... too hard??

Come on peeps.. you can do it.

I managed a very low 7... and boy was it messy lol...

I promise to be softer on my next challenge... xx
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I will do it when I get home! I am already at work and it's only 8:40am LOL :)

This will be something I do this evening!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Seriously boncharlie ?!?! Are you trying to KILL us ?!?!? And make us look messy/silly while dyeing ?!?! LOLOL

I will do this when get home tonight at workout time.... oy. I think inputting on chart will be a great idea, just like the push ups !

Good luck to us all !
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Eeeeek! This sounds tough! Will be doing this one later, I'm still recovering from L2D1 of the shred!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I will do it tonight! Sheesh woman. Trying to hurt us??? lol
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Yep, with my Frankenstein legs today this is going to be interesting. LOL!!!!
  • ML1020
    ML1020 Posts: 39
    Options
    I really love these mini challenges. I'll do this tonight after work!!!
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    So I just told my daughter what today's challenges are..(I do this and another thing too) She is laughing at this one. She is 18. She wants the video camera. She thinks this will be funny to watch. I raised an evil child. OK off to get laughed at.
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    Ten and was about half up when time went off.. And yes she laughed at me.. More so when I was getting back on the floor, trying to hurry.. it wasn't very graceful going down.. Will see if I can improve that.
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    So I just told my daughter what today's challenges are..(I do this and another thing too) She is laughing at this one. She is 18. She wants the video camera. She thinks this will be funny to watch. I raised an evil child. OK off to get laughed at.

KerriMx, at least your child is 18 already... My daughter is 2 1/2 and thinks its HILARIOUS when I do the 30DS video. All I hear is snickering and giggles and : "Mommy what're you doin' ? That's SO silly ! You silly Mommy..... Why you so wet ?" LOL
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    So a kid funny.. Until I get a new bra (see the things I am willing to share) my boobs bounce to much on those darn jumping jacks. Somethimes I hold them. Well that gets giggles out of everyone. So. the other day the 8 year old was complaining about how much her soccer couch made them run. I told her to be quiet or I would make her do a jumping jack. She knew I was kidding with her. She looks at me and says "at least I don't have to hold my boobs." ;p
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    KerriMx, at least your child is 18 already... My daughter is 2 1/2 and thinks its HILARIOUS when I do the 30DS video. All I hear is snickering and giggles and : "Mommy what're you doin' ? That's SO silly ! You silly Mommy..... Why you so wet ?" LOL

Ok I couldn't figure out the quote thing.. I am laughing at this.. "Mommy why you so wet?" LOL
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh at your response about your 2 1/2 yr old. My son will be 2 in december and i have been 30ds for 3 days so far. The first day I did it, my son thought it would be fun to sit on my stomach and laugh while trying to do the abs portion. Talk about silly!
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    lol @ holding your boobs.... I have to do that AND hold my jelly belly!!

I've also got a 2 year old who wants to hold onto my legs and then jump on my tummy when I'm on the floor... cheaper than a new set of weights lol..

BTW Kerry - well done on 10!!!
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    How is everyone doing on these today? I am feeling so bad about my 10.. I should make the teens do them and see how they do. :)
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I did 16! I am tired! LOL :) good challenge!