Hello from Canada!

Options
Hi!

I am Michelle, a SAHM to a great almost 6 yr old! I live in Saskatchewan, Canada and I am married and trying to get healthier so I can spend the rest of my life enjoying my time with these two special people without feeling drained all the time!

I need to lose some weight, and I need to get in better shape.

One day at a time!

Replies

• MichelleDWiens
    Options
    Hi!

I am Michelle, a SAHM to a great almost 6 yr old! I live in Saskatchewan, Canada and I am married and trying to get healthier so I can spend the rest of my life enjoying my time with these two special people without feeling drained all the time!

I need to lose some weight, and I need to get in better shape.

One day at a time!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Welcome fellow Canadian, I'm from Hammond, Ontario, Canada (just outside of Ottawa, Canada). Good luck, u will love this site.:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • katealim
    Options
    Hi there. I'm also in Canada (Alberta).
  • angelbells86
    Options
    Welcome! I'm Canadian too (BC). I just joined recently myself and have to say that this is the best site ever! It has helped me so much already and I hope it will do the same for you. Good luck on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.

:smile:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in Canada too! Nova Scotia here! =o)
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    :smile: Hi there, i'm also from Canada, B.C. to be exact.... Welcome aboard. There is such a great group here, to help you through everything.
    Dawn