Back after hiatus...

Options
Hello all,
i'm back to MFP after a 3 month hiatus...in which i gained back 10 pounds that had lost on here, plus an additional 10!! (that's a staggering 20 lbs in just under 3 months!)...
i'm now working full time, and in paralegal school, 3 classes a week; the homework volume is OUTSTANDING and i have like absolutely zero time for exercise and anything else that isn't eating, sleeping, showering, work and school....
I'm having a really hard time only eating 1730 calories per day, without exercise to supplement extra calories with...problem is that i have ZERO time to exercise (i shouldn't even be taking these 5 minutes to type this)...does anyone have any tips for fast/effective calorie blasting exercise or ideas on foods that are low calorie, but filling and long lasting?
I need help!!! anyone with crazy busy lives willing to offer up some tips to me so i can get back on track to meet my goals?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    One day at a time. :flowerforyou:
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    i have to eat dinner in the car 3-4 times a week because i drive 45 minutes to school...i tend to get really "munchy" in the car (because i used to smoke)...i'm also looking for any super-low cal snacks that i can munch on that won't ruin my calories for the day...