Photographs

Options
Hi,

I am on my 2nd round of trying to loose weight and wanted to share something with you that I find so far is working for me.

I have recently found lots of old pics of myself that I love. Positive photos that show i'm happy, my skin looks in good condition, my clothes fit and I am of a healthy size. I have copied these and put them by all the mirrors in the house, on the fridge and on the inside of food cupboards. The theory being that when i'm feeling low, or unmotivated these pics perk me up and remind me what I am trying to achieve.

Two weeks in and it seems to be working. Would love to know if anyone else has other similar ideas?

Mel

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I usually put either a photo of me looking really good (thin, athletic) or a photo of me at my largest as wallpaper on my computer. Since I spend 25 hours a day on here.
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    I've never tried it, but I'm glad it's working for you! Keep it up! ;)
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    That is a really good Idea. I do not have any cool motivating techniques... I am trying to find some motivation somewhere but the last few months have just been lagging for me. I just cant get to the gym more than once a week. I am going to use your motivation to help me motivate myself!!!