Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Saddlebags anyone?!

Hey all - so I've lost a few inches overall, but none from my saddlebag area! I've always been big there, but does anyone have any awesome workouts to get rid of them? I know attempting to spot train doesn't necessarily work, but has anyone noticed a change in this area by doing any specific workouts??

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    I haven't found anything that I know for sure works. I just know that the inches eventually started to fall off after I'd lost a lot more in other areas. One way I have been measuring is to put my feet together and wrap the tape around the very widest area of my thighs. I've lost nearly 2.5 inches from that spot since August but had only lost maybe 1/2 inch between March and August. It just takes time. It sure doesn't hurt to tone, though. I'm definitely seeing some muscle definition in my thighs again under all of the fat. It's almost all from running and riding my stationary bike.
  • TanyaDelAngel
    TanyaDelAngel Posts: 50 Member
    I will start this one very soon, I'm sure it will help www.exercisetv.tv/thebuttbible
  • Cool! Thanks guys! I will definitely check it out
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    bump
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Tae Bo helps with my saddlebags.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Tae Bo helps with my saddlebags.

I have a kickboxing dvd but it isn't Taebo. I guess i'll try that also.