Alcohol

Options
sezie
sezie Posts: 26 Member
I realise that everyone says that drinking wine is a no no if you're dieting, but I'm 21 and it seems a little impossible. If I save enough calories over for a couple of glasses, will it affect my weight loss?

Thanks,

Sarah.

Replies

• sezie
    Options
    I realise that everyone says that drinking wine is a no no if you're dieting, but I'm 21 and it seems a little impossible. If I save enough calories over for a couple of glasses, will it affect my weight loss?

Thanks,

Sarah.
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    as long as you're not drinking every day, you should be able to have a couple of cocktails here and there. when i lost my weight before, i never had issues with drinking and losing weight. just make sure not to over do it!
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I personally don't think so, as long as it is in moderation. If you don't go over your calories for the day you are in good shape. I always have a "reward day" where I sometimes let myself indulge a little, ususally on Sat or Sun, where I have a few drinks. Also, if you workout a little extra you can earn yourself some bonus calories for the day :smile:
  • sezie
    Options
    Thanks girls, that's helped. It's definately not everyday, and I was thinking about maybe making sunday a reward day.

Cheers :happy:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I enjoy my glass of wine and I just add it into my calorie intake....

dd
  • createsure
    Options
    I agree... just count the calories.
    I have a beer a day, and it's only about 150 calories. The trick is limiting yourself to just one and not getting carried away.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    in moderation:drinker: