Body Bugg HRM?

Options
Does anyone know where I can find a decently priced HRM? I have been looking online and they are VERY expensive. Maybe a different brand? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• NOLA_Meg
    NOLA_Meg Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Body Bugg and HRMs are different. HRMs are meant to be worn while you are exercising to show you how many calories you burnt during that time based on your HR and oxygen level. The BodyBugg is meant to be worn all day to show you what burned that day. I have both types. HRM are becoming less expensive and you should be able to find for less than $50- just make sure it has a chest strap. I have a polar f7 and I like it but I think I would have been happy with a more basic model. I also have FitBit which is similar to BB, just smaller and cheaper. It costs $99 for the unit and the website to track calories is free, unlike BB which has a fee. Just some basic info.
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I recently purchased the MIO Energy Pro from Woot.com for $35 and that was including shipping!!! So far I am still learning to use it, but it seems to be doing it's job!!
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • queenmegan
    Options
    wow thanks. I am looking for something I can wear like a watch, telling me what I burn during a workout, walk, etc. Just hoping to find something that is a reasonable price and easy to use ....