Purple Tuesday

Options
Are there any purples on here this morning? How is everyone today? What is on the agenda? I have so much to do and don't wanna do nothing. Uuughhh!! Hope everyone is great! Today is last chance workout day!! We can do this!!!

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Are there any purples on here this morning? How is everyone today? What is on the agenda? I have so much to do and don't wanna do nothing. Uuughhh!! Hope everyone is great! Today is last chance workout day!! We can do this!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Got my ankle weights on again today. Can't walk at lunch cuz I gotta run errands, but I'll be sweating to some oldies tonight....lol.
    I'm being very careful of my salt today too.
  • renae77
    Options
    Got my ankle weights on again today. Can't walk at lunch cuz I gotta run errands, but I'll be sweating to some oldies tonight....lol.
    I'm being very careful of my salt today too.
    Thats great!! There is snow here so it is nice and cold! Have fun with your ankle weights.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    A couple people here at the office laughed at me the first day, but I guess they're used to seeing me wear them now.
    I'm in Tampa and we're possibly gonna get some snow flurries tonight....if the rain moves in fast enough. It's gonna freeze tho. I'm hoping for it cuz I've never seen snow. If it happens I think I'll wake the kids up!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm here now. i just got home from bible study. I did 15 minutes on the bike this morning and 20 on the bowflex. I felt really motivated last night and did 30 minutes on the gazelle instead of my normal 15. i think I'm going to stick to the 30.
    How are you all doing?
    great job with the weights tampa. I bet you are going to have the strongest, leanest, calfs in the office. They won't be laughing then. :bigsmile:
    Renae you gots to get moving. I have seen your ticker moving quite steadily though. You must be doing awesome on your calories.
    How is everyone doing on water????? :drinker: :drinker:
  • renae77
    Options
    I am doing ok. For some reason this week I just wanna be a lazy girl. I know that isn't a good thing but that is my week. I guess I have done ok with my calories. My water hasn't been as good this week either. Guess I just got the blahs and a lot on my mind.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Anyone else out there?
  • renae77
    Options
    Hi Suprjewels! How have you done today? I know I haven't been too motivating this week and I am sorry about that. I promise this week I will do better. I do know that I have lost some weight this week so I am not doing too awful bad. Good luck to all the purples!!
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, today I did 45 minutes on treadmill and 20 minutes of weight lifting.
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey everyone, today I did 45 minutes on treadmill and 20 minutes of weight lifting.
    Way to go 4real! Keep it up!
  • Dytari
    Dytari Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounding like a newbie, what is "a purple"?:embarassed:
  • renae77
    Options
    At the risk of sounding like a newbie, what is "a purple"?:embarassed:
    A purple is a team member from our purple group. We have our own biggest loser teams on here, red, blue, black, and purple. And tonight someone just started a green one if you are interested. Look for the New Green Team post!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    hey everyone sorry its so late just got home from work, I slacked on my water a bit I only drank 8 glasses instead of the 12or 16 I usually drink ,, I waitressed tonight for 5 hours so that was my exercise, get those weights to me by tomorrow I took it off from work so I could post for ya'll. Tamara
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Hi Suprjewels! How have you done today? I know I haven't been too motivating this week and I am sorry about that. I promise this week I will do better. I do know that I have lost some weight this week so I am not doing too awful bad. Good luck to all the purples!!
    I've been better. TOM is here and I'm anemic. so I have no energy while TOM visits. All I want to do is sleep. I'm going to go do 45 minutes on the gazelle while I finish the BL show. No bowflex for me tonight. I just don't got it in me. But, I did 20 minutes this morning and I did 15 on the bike. See you tomorrow!