Netflix streaming workouts - Rant!

Options
2»

Replies

• scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I do the crunch bootcamp. Please tell me they didn't take that one. I love that one. They have too many piliates and yoga. They used to have REALLY good workouts on there until they made the BIG change.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I do the crunch bootcamp. Please tell me they didn't take that one. I love that one. They have too many piliates and yoga. They used to have REALLY good workouts on there until they made the BIG change.

They did keep the Crunch Bottcamp one (bugs my knees) - I will miss the Self ones.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I still have some crunch. Yay!
  • angijunbug
    Options
    ok, I searched within Netflix watch instantly & there are actually pretty many still available. I think it depends on which ones you want to do. I have about 12 different workouts in my instant queue.
  • Korrinn
    Korrinn Posts: 24
    Options
    I think people need to calm down on the Netflix hate. They provide a great product for a really reasonable price. They had to raise their prices because the studios are charging them ridiculous amounts in order to keep their contracts. It's not a case of Netflix being bad at negotiating, its a case of the studios realizing they could charge Netflix a lot of money and make even more.

Yes, Netflix failed on how they presented the price increase, however $7.99 a month to get unlimited dvds delivered to you house? That's really cheap! Remember how you had to drive to Blockbuster and pay $5 for ONE dvd and then if you didn't bring it back, you got slammed with late fees? Yeah, now if you watch the dvd within 3 days of receiving it, you could conceivably watch at least 5 dvds a month.

Now, for the streaming, its the same price as Hulu Plus, but IMO you get more. More tv and more movies. And they are adding new stuff all the time. I personally ended up dropping the dvd service because I had a bad habit of getting a movie and then not watching it for 3 weeks and then losing it, so just the streaming option is best for me.

So please, stop complaining, its a great service and its a business, they do have to make money
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I would call in anc complain. The more people that do it, the more streaming workouts they'll put back on. I wasn't incredibly impressed with their selection, either, but I thought it's better than paying for cable or satellite. I just buy a lot of my DVDs from half.com.

Shannon