NSD - Non Scale Defeat!

Options
Lost my focus for about two weeks...today my awesome new jeans, that I worked so hard to get into, are uncomfortably tight! Really ticked off at myself right now!

Replies

• swiss31
    swiss31 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    that's a bummer, but use it as motivation and get back on the wagon!
  • much2gain
    Options
    Hey... but at least you could still get in them. There is hope! :)
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    A minor bump in the road. You will wear those jeans again very soon. Good luck
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Just gotta forgive yourself and keep on going. Everyone has times when they slip. The important thing is you're still here and willing to jump back on the wagon. Also, I see you've already lost over 60 lbs- that's amazing! Two weeks cannot completely negate all the hard work you've already put into this. :)

-Moxie (feel free to friend-request me if you'd like. I'm always happy to "meet" new friends to help motivate and encourage each other)
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Just get back to what you were doing before and you'll be fine. You know what to do, it worked before. You can do it again. Go for it :wink:
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    The way I loom at it is with a winning attitude and focus on long term success there is no defeat...only a well a earned lesson! You CAN do this! : )
  • tamaranash
    tamaranash Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Agree with Much2gain.. You can get them on.. now brush yourself off.. re-center yourself.. look at your goals, remind yourself how far you came.. and think of things you love now that you are "skinnier" Don't be too hard on yourself.. we are all just human.. I slipped this week, I had a goal of 10 lbs in 5 weeks.. I am going to only be down 8... SO, I am over it.. I feel great, I haven't given up.. time to set another min goal and stay POSITIVE!!!!!! You have lost a lot so far!!!! Way to go! (Virtual pat on the back)
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Just gotta forgive yourself and keep on going. Everyone has times when they slip. The important thing is you're still here and willing to jump back on the wagon. Also, I see you've already lost over 60 lbs- that's amazing! Two weeks cannot completely negate all the hard work you've already put into this. :)

-Moxie (feel free to friend-request me if you'd like. I'm always happy to "meet" new friends to help motivate and encourage each other)

^^^THIS!^^^ You can do it & you should be proud of yourself for what you have done! :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me as well! :bigsmile:

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods