Has any one done the rip 60 workout?

Options
I was just wondering if anyone has done the full program? Right now I am going to start week 3 today, and I like the results so far. Truth be told, I haven't been following the meal plan, but I have been keeping my food intake healthy. I was also thinking of getting a heart rate monitor to see how much calories I am actually burning during the workout. Wasn't too sure on the calories burning during the work out. Other than a heart rate monitor, is there any other way of figuring out the calories burn during a work out?

Thanks
Eric

Replies

• danielpgagne
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing myself only I started a couple of days ago. I did the warm-up section for a week before starting cause I'm pretty badly out of shape but I would like to start adding it myself to ad least get an idea what kind of calories I'm burning.
  • krgiglio
    krgiglio Posts: 4
    Options
    I do the rip60 at Gold's Gym and just started a month ago and the first 2 classes were hard, but get easier toe more you do it! Prior to the class, I had just started going to the gym a month before and was way out of shape and had just had my second baby. My goal is to lose 90 lbs and I can honestly say that rip60 shows results if you do it at least 3 times a week and make sure you do the full 60 minutes! I am down 11 lbs and 2 sizes in 2 months! Good Luck in your workouts!
  • yflores65
    yflores65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My Zumba instructor and her husband just got their Ripped certification. The first class is tomorrow. I'm going but am a little nervous because I normally do not do well with group classes (except for Zumba). So I walk every morning for 30 minutes and do Zumba twice a week. Hopefully, adding this class will help.

:smile: