Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

the Wiggles

I have an addiction and I can't stop. I sing Wiggles songs in the most inappropriate places... At a funeral I started humming Fruit Salad, I went to the doctors and was talking like Captain Feathersword, As I type this I'm doing the wiggle groove. Last night I went to my second job and was stripping to Rock-a-bye your bear. I just don't know what to do. I called my mom and she hung up. I called my ex-wife and her lawyer told me to stop calling his house art 3 AM. HELP ME

Replies

• BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    you forgot about Dorothy the Dinosaur...
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Fruit salad
    Yummy yummy
    Fruit Salad
    In my tummy

^^^ mfkn POETRY. Tugs at the heart strings
  • Fruit salad
    Yummy yummy
    Fruit Salad
    In my tummy

The guy died falling into a chipper/Shredder... Fruit Salad was a bad song choice.
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Were you driving in your big red car?
  • While pointing your finger and doing the twist? :tongue:
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    You know you've been watching too much of The Wiggles when you start to think the one in the blue shirt is kinda hot...
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Sorry, there is no cure for Wiggleitis. My youngest hasn't watched the wiggles in 4 years and I still remember the songs and characters. Haven't watched it since before Greg (yellow shirt) left. My condolences to you and your condition.
  • You know you've been watching too much of The Wiggles when you start to think the one in the blue shirt is kinda hot...
    The fact that I know you're talking about Anthony concerns me.
  • cabaray
    You know you've been watching too much of The Wiggles when you start to think the one in the blue shirt is kinda hot...

So true, I had the biggest crush on Anthony when my daughter watched the show. Sick, just sick!
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Captain Feathersword has a really hot girl pirate on board...
  • scott1024
    Wake up, Jeff!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Fruit salad
    Yummy yummy
    Fruit Salad
    In my tummy

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...that song gets stuck on repeat in my brain!!!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    The fact that I know you're talking about Anthony concerns me.

I'm a little concerned that you knew his name too!! He is hot though for an older guy. I'd get with him... as long as he agreed to sing "Hot Potato" to me at the same time...
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,069 Member
    Wake up, Jeff!!

OMG, my daughter and I used to pretend we were sleeping just to scream that. Definitely a happy flashback, bo soooo glad she outgrew the Wiggles.
  • cabaray
    Wake up, Jeff!!
    You should see Jeff on stage (yes, I have been to a live Wiggles show...I know you all are jealous). He can move. He was doing walking hand stands, doing flips, he's very acrobatic. I was surprised.
  • scott1024
    Cold spaghetti, cold spaghetti...
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,978 Member
    Luckily, my kids aren't into the wiggles. BUT - VeggieTales anyone?!?! I get those in my head all the time! We haven't watched them in months, but i still do! In fact, i kind of sing them more than my kiddos!!
  • cabaray
    We even had a Wiggles birthday party. You can buy Wiggles plates, napkins, ballons, and even a Dorothy the Dinosaur candle. We still have that candle. My daughter was obsessed.
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Luckily, my kids aren't into the wiggles. BUT - VeggieTales anyone?!?! I get those in my head all the time! We haven't watched them in months, but i still do! In fact, i kind of sing them more than my kiddos!!

Silly songs with Larry!! Still love those!!

"We could use him as a foot stool or a table to play scrabble on or tie him up and beat him up and throw him out of Babylon"
    "No hair for my hair brush! I gave it to the peach...because HE has hair!"
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    the wiggles

disturb me