Most annoying kid's shows

Options

Replies

• Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    OH! Fresh Beat Band. I seriously want to tear my eyes out and rip my ears off when that show comes on.
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Has anyone said Damn near everything that comes on Cartoon network now days, Except Adventure time, that show kicks *kitten*, but regular show, magic mounten extrem bullcrap what ever, Dude what would happen ( I hate those kids) OMG Cartoon network, what happened to ed edd and eddi, or courage, and dexter O_O
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    Spongebob! I will NOT allow my children to watch spongebob! Stupid annoying show!!!!!!!!

agreed!! That and I don't like Super Readers on PBS. My husband won't even enter the living room if its on, lol!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i may lose some friends over this, but .... i love caillou!!! I think he's adorable! Phineas and Ferb is my favorite though!

I refuse to let my kids watch Spongebob, i hate Barney, and try to convince them not to watch it. Luckily, it comes on at noon here, and we don't eat with the tv on, so if I'm on schedule, i can get around it.

My kids don't watch a ton of tv in general, and we don't have cable anymore, so the only cartoons they can watch are the pbs ones..
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Dora the Explorer and all that "WE CAN DO IT-- TEAM WORK"...eeeeeeeekkk..

Ugghh. I hated her. We had a VHS tape where she was going on a stupid berry hunt. And she wasn't scared. Was so hoping that fox (or whatever he was) would jump out of the bushes and tear her to shreds.

I will remain politicially correct and won't continue with my Dora rant.
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    WTH ever happened to normal kids shows like Seasame Street? I miss that. I was a huge fan of Ghostbusters, the Jetsons, the Flintstones, and Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles (I was a tomboy, so what?)?

I agree!!! I loved the Thundercats, Captain Planet, and He-Man! They were much better shows!!
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    Caliou no DOUBT! Ugh! STFU you F'ing crybaby!! >.<

BooBah (or however you spell it) was just plain creepy! o.o
  • Candice2879
    Options
    I cant stand the rubberdubbers on sprout. ANNNNOOYYYYYIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    So glad I don't know Calliou or Yo Gabba Gabba. Definitely getting mentioned a lot!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Calliou and Barney - I wouldn't let my girls watch Calliou for fear they would learn to be whiners who couldn't do anything for themselves.

My oldest loved Telletubbies. It did work out nice. My inlaws don't speak English and they could watch the show with her with very little language barrier.

And whoever said Adventure Time is awesome needs their head checked (no offense). That show is terrible. My IQ drops 10 points every time it comes on in the house!
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    my daughter is not allowed to watch barney or spongebob! ugh! cant stand either one!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    growing up is not so tough, 'cept when I've had enough...there's lots of fun stuff on Calliou

Calliou Calliou

thats me!
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Adventure time is awesome.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Adventure time is awesome.

Oh Poo...
  • ryanfeltz
    ryanfeltz Posts: 126
    Options
    That thing on Yo Gabba Gabba looks like an adult pleasure item.... There is no way in H$ll I am turning that on in the house. I would spit milk everywhere

Sponge bob is just GROSS.... green fart fumes and all UGHHHh!

We have actually recorded the new thundercats and it aint all bad. I like Phineas and Ferb too.
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Can't stand sponge bob!!
  • cookiesaurus_rex
    Options
    Sponge Bob, Barney, Fairly Odd Parents, and the one with the really smart kid who built rocket ships and **** like that. They should all go drown in Sponge Bob's watery grave!
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with most people, I HATE CAILLOU!!! Wiggles creep me out but I can stand them if I have to, but caillou I can't even have on for a second, his whining drives me insane!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I hate Max & Ruby. Ruby is a *****.
    There is one on Nick Jr... Uhh.. Peppa Pig! Her dad looks like a giant hairy nut bag.
  • allison_joan
    Options
    Martha Speaks & Word Girl.