Very Excited

Options
I'm 43 years old and 2.5 years ago I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. In the past 2 years I've gained a lot of weight. I tried a few things but just didn't find the motivation I needed. This site has been the answer, and I love that it is FREE! Thank you so much for that. I will be able to save money now and loose the weight. What has motivated me? It's the sentence that shows up after I log my calorie intake for the day. Seeing how much I would weigh if I continue to eat that way in 5 weeks has been the motivation.

I'm not trying to diet. I'm just trying to stop gaining the weight and get back to where I was so I can fit into my clothes again. I have a hubby and I told him about this site. He's been talking about his weight. So I though this might help him too.

We have 4 children and you would think they would keep us running and that we would loose weight. That just doesn't happen. Instead I think they may be the source of my over eating and eating poorly. I've also started Tae Kwon Do this year. So maybe between that and this site the pounds will whittle away.

Replies

• Scruffy1234
    Options
    Hi!!!!!
    Good for you!!! I quit smoking three days ago and I am so scared to even gain more weight. I have put back on 20lbs that I lost a couple of years aga. Really not sure how to use this web site but hopefully I will learn soon.
    Take care and have a great day!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site two months, and I'm still very excited about it. Ain't it great? My 4 kids kept me slim, but three were boys, and I never got second helpings at the dinner table. lol We normally didn't keep snack foods in the house, either, which was a big help. We'd pick up a little junk food twice a month when we grocery shopped, but it would be gone in a couple of days.

My problems started after I didn't have the kids around to scarf up all the food. This site has really helped me watch what I eat.

Enjoy the Tae Kwon Do! My kids were into it, but the funds didn't stretch far enough for mom to get involved. It can definitely help you trim down. The closest I can get right now is using the Tae Bo DVDs. Who knew losing weight could be so much fun? I'm loving it!