my first small NSV!!!!

Options
I started my 30ds challenge a few days ago and i was not able to clasp my hands together behind my back during the cooldown on level 1. Nor could i grab my ankles behind me to stretch out the front of my theighs. Well, today i was able to do both! i was so excited! it is small but its an improvement! yay! i love it!

Replies

• Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Hey! That's Awesome!! Good for you!!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a small nsv...great work!
  • SweetNia11
    Options
    Awesome , way to go ... it will only get better :) I just started Level 2 and was pleasantly surprised when I could do push ups in proper form for the 1st time.... you know , without the knees on the ground ! :-)
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!! I started Monday!! I hope you took before pics/measurements so we can see what you look like on day 30
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep at it, you'll be amazed at how different you will feel when you're done. I loved the 30DS. :)
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey great job....I just Love it when others start to see the results...Congradulations.
  • melissa4221
    melissa4221 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • JJeMitchell
    JJeMitchell Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Good Job, girl!!!! :-D
  • schatze1
    schatze1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Call me dumb, but what does NSV stand for? Sorry new here....thanks!
  • ljedmom
    ljedmom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    What's NSV was my question too :)
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Non-scale victory :)

And congratulations! I'm on day 6 of the shred and loving it so far!
  • SweetNia11
    Options
    Hey ... thats great :-)
    Had a question , are you doing any other exercises along with 30 day shred ? I am on day 5 of level 2 , lost only 1 lb so far. I do feel stronger but am wondering if 25 mins of 30 DS is enough ?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!