Meal Replacement Shakes

Options
2»

Replies

• cpldjski
    cpldjski Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I bought one of those personal blenders (you can get them at Wal-Mart for about $15). I use frozen fruit and protein powder with milk. The protein powder that I like is the Biggest Loser Vanilla. It doesn't have a strong taste to it, so I am mostly tasting the fruit. I make it when I get to work and then I am good until my morning snack.
  • kiasmithlewis
    kiasmithlewis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is using the vi-shakes and says that are power packed with vitamins and fiber and also protien, don't know much about it myself but thought it might be of interest to take a look at...
  • cmowery12
    cmowery12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I myself would recommend ideal shape meal replacement shakes. It is good in skim milk or water. With skim milk is about 200 calories and with water it is about 110 calories. It tastes great and is filling. You can use a blender or I use the blender bottle which works really well. Not gritty at all. Go to mealreplacementshakesreview.com and it reviews all of the popular shakes from Slimfast, Special K, Body by Vi, etc. Hope this helps.
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I use Jay Robb protein shake and mix it with almond milk :-)
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I jsut started with Ideal Shape, they are great! i am using unsweetened almond milk in mine! Totally fills me up, and they are tasty!