Spf for running

Options
I have really sensitive skin and break out easily. I started to street run and i am looking for a good sunblock. Mine makes me itchy and break out when i sweat. I have oily skin and dont want it to get worse than what it is. Anyone know of a good sunblock to wear during a run?

Replies

• jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    The Neutrogena stuff isn't bad. They have one that is an SPF 50 that is in no way greasy. You don't feel like you're wearing it.
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have been using Coppertone Oil-Free for a while and it seems to work well. I also have really oily skin and very prone to breakout and also I am allergic to the chemical reaction of the sun and sunscreen on my skin and get huge hive-like bumps. But i don't seem to have a problem with this kind.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I ran once with sunscreen, and it was in my eyes once I really started sweating. Any sun block that....doesn't run?
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    when I run outdoors early, I go to a local park that has a trail through the woods. Very shady! Otherwise I run after the sun is below the horizon. I just dont like running with the sun beaming on me. Gives me tanlines! :)
  • LuneBleu85
    Options
    I try to wear a hat outside (even though people call me sir when I do...). I wear spf 30 by oil of olay on my face everyday and have never had any issues. I break out when I get too much sun so I kind of hide from it as much as I can.
  • SexSeaCow
    SexSeaCow Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried sunscreen towelettes? They fit right in your pocket and they're great for running. I like Patrick's Sunscreen. It works for your face and your body. You can actually get samples on the website at www.patrickssunscreen.com. :)