Free the Booty's of MFP!!!!!! Let em out of MFP jail!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! Free The Booty!!!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv7pSiIxtnmkC_qvCyuBYtBkPIRbIjiVq1Fk_2UwFl5JcNqJzf

first tag needs to be in lowercase

THANKS! D'oh!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Oh my friend Beerrunner.......You are hilarious!!! Everyone loves booty!!!

Thanks for the support.....Bootays everywhere are proud to be a aprt of this demontration of bootay appreciation........damn
    Viva la BOOTAY!!!!!
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hey Everybody,

First, I want to agree with you that the photo rules, as they stand, are vague and open to some interpretation.

We have what I think is an excellent re-write that's WAY more concrete.

But we also have a bunch of great new features we're working on for the site.

And rather than start laying out a bunch of restrictions in the rules, we're doing our best to wait until we can balance new rules with new features like groups.

So we're in a weird limbo where everybody (including us) knows the rules aren't really working, but nothing appears to be being done about it. Just wanted to assure you there's actually a ton happening behind the scenes, and I think it's going to be a great improvement for everybody.

I think something that gets lots in this debate, quite frequently, is that many of our members are at work upwards of eight or nine hours a day, and are accessing the site on their employer's computer to log food, read that one forum response that's going to encourage them to stick to their goals, or post a bit of support on a friend's page. We've heard from many of these users that they're actually afraid to come onto the site, into the forums, for fear of having content on their computer that is not safe for their workplace.

We are about being available to support all of our members. As a community, it may be necessary to give up some expressions of freedom for the good of the whole. We're actively working on features to allow like-minded members to have the sort of conversations that interest them without having to WORRY about the other millions of members. For the moment, please err on the side of conservatism until we've got the features in place that will let you play more freely.

Also, please a reminder that protesting moderator or admin actions is not allowed as a topic post. You can email me, or Mike, or a mod if you want to discuss the state of things.

Thanks,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.