Petpeeve you have about yourself?

Options

Replies

• LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My MFP addiction... I do it at work, I do it at home... I do it in the bathroom..

:blushing: did I share too much?

Yep. That's me. I've been sitting here on MFP for hours, in my gym clothes. I guess I better get going.

haha, I MFP at work between patients
  • LaComadreja14
    Options
    I say "Sorry" all the time. It's ridiculous. I had no idea how oftern I did it until one of my good friends pointed it out. If you've ever seen the coat-check scene in The Wedding Date, that's me.:ohwell:

I have the “sorry” thing too and it’s a hard habit to break. I find myself saying sorry for everything. Recently my husband told me the traffic was bad on the way home from work. I said “I’m sorry” and he said “that’s alright”. LOL…not only do I apologize for everything but now my husband now forgives me for things I have no control over.
    Sorry…I’m a work in progress!
    :smile:

A good way to quit sorry- only "appologize" when its necessary by using the phrase: Its unfortunate that you feel that way.
    If you do that then you will only be "appologizing" when you need to
  • LaComadreja14
    Options
    I have a bit of road rage.. especially on the bike and yes, I have backed it up multiple times...

YIKES!! Remind me to stay away from you on the road, okay boo? :P
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time accepting compliments..
    I have a tendecy to be negative towards myself - I will get in a rut, feel down, say negative things about myself, then I get mad at myself for thinking that way.

I have a slight OCD problem.... my desk at work has to be a certain way before I leave work, my room needs to be a certain way.etc.
    I like to be organized, neat and clean.. it drives me crazy sometimes...

that's it for now, can't give away too much!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I am such a nervous nelly stressball

I have to be told "relax" about 100 times a day. UGH!
  • stardozer
    stardozer Posts: 180
    Options
    Im VERY needy and I feel like I dont have to be buuuuuuut i am.
  • LaComadreja14
    Options
    I have a hard time accepting compliments..
    I have a tendecy to be negative towards myself - I will get in a rut, feel down, say negative things about myself, then I get mad at myself for thinking that way.

I have a slight OCD problem.... my desk at work has to be a certain way before I leave work, my room needs to be a certain way.etc.
    I like to be organized, neat and clean.. it drives me crazy sometimes...

that's it for now, can't give away too much!

When it comes to being neat and clean, I am your opposite- wanna switch for a while? My apartment could use some cleaning :):flowerforyou:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    My obsession with to do lists..agendas, planners, etc... I cant function properly if nothing is planned out lol.. It can mess me up sometimes...
  • LaComadreja14
    Options
    My obsession with to do lists..agendas, planners, etc... I cant function properly if nothing is planned out lol.. It can mess me up sometimes...

See again, im an opposite... sorta. I make lists and plans and then I loose them ... or forget I made them.. mostly I loose them and nothing gets done because I am trying to find them <--- another big pet peeve of mine TBH
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    I’m a quitter. I lose interest in things quickly which is one of the reasons I think I don’t stick to a diet or workout plan.

me too! also, if i want something so bad that i have to dig my heels in and "argue" to get it, i just say nevermind.

However, im perservering through this last 20lbs. FIRST TIME EVER!
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Lately as I am texting someone, I notice every sentence ends like this! It's like I'm not mad! So why do I keep !!!!!! everything!
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    That my procrastination got me in to all this mess. I wouldn't have weighed as much as 336 pounds at my heaviest if I had gotten off my butt and done something sooner. But as part of the lifestyle changes I have embraced, I no longer have that problem.

Troy
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have no motivation. I would rather sit on the couch and watch tv 24/7 instead of doing something productive.
  • wijac10
    wijac10 Posts: 47
    Options
    i am ALWAYS late... i dont mean to be, but i always find stuff to do that will 'only take a second', and by the time im done that im late.. AGAIN!!
  • LaComadreja14
    Options
    Lately as I am texting someone, I notice every sentence ends like this! It's like I'm not mad! So why do I keep !!!!!! everything!

lolol maybe you are REALLY excited!
  • LaComadreja14
    Options
    i am ALWAYS late... i dont mean to be, but i always find stuff to do that will 'only take a second', and by the time im done that im late.. AGAIN!!

Oh man me too, don't you hate when you look at the clock and its like 8:02 you do something that takes a "second" and then its 8:15?!
  • branflake5
    Options
    I am clumsy, I knock something over, spill something, stub my toe on something, crack my knee on something, trip over something or fumble and drop something as least once a day.
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm impatient. In regards to everything.
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options
    I am sooo disorganized! My son must of gotten that trait from me too. Our house is a horrible disorganized mess! Wii games in the kitchen. Dish soap in the bathroom. Clothes in the living room. Horrible!
    Promised myself when we move in January it will be not only a new's years resolution, but a new us in the new house!

Wish us luck!

ME TOO! I always said when I got my own house it would be neat and tidy and organized all the time. BIG LIE! (The only thing organized is my school work.) It is clean but not as clean as I kept it when we first moved it. My husband's sink in the bathroom is always full with my clothes, all three closets in my house are full of junk, I stack stuff up in my ottoman and entertainment center all the time. My other pet peaves, lets see, I have the attention span of a two year old, I am very very very forgetful, I don't remeber movies, ever, I spend way too much time on mfp, i hate when my husband washes clothes or dishes and puts them up( he never does it right) I hate when anyone besides me or my dishwasher washes my dishes. volume has to be at intervals of 5 (no idea why) and thats al li can think of right now but there is more.
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options

That is seroisly the only way I get stuff done around my house. If its not written down with exact times it does not get done I just stay on the computer all day like I have nothing to do, kinda like right now. . . . .