Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tonight's workout

hmmm 30DS tonight or something else? I don't have a gym membership, but maybe something outside? Suggestions?

Replies

• FAVORED1
    FAVORED1 Posts: 81 Member
    30ds and something else ;0). how about that!?!?! Running is always great outdoors.
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Do you have OnDemand on your TV? I recently discovered the TONS of workout videos they have on there. I'm doing 30DS currently but after that, I am definitely going to check out some of those!
  • LMAO! I hate running!!!! But I'm willing to do it if I have to! lol 30DS and how long of a run would you say?
  • I do have on demand but I'm in Canada - so, not sure if it's different. I haven't seen workout vids on there but, then again I haven't looked for them either! I'll look tonight!
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Tonight I did a cardio intervals workout at home. Really worked me out!!

Take simple things like running on the spot, jacks, etc and then do it for a min. However every 20 seconds, step it up a notch.
    eg, shallow squat for 20 secs, deeper squat for 20 secs then even deeper squats for the final 20 secs (if you can - don't if you can't).
    I did 10 different exercises and then repeated them. Keeps the heart rate up for sure!
  • Cool, thanks a lot! I'll give that a try!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    exercisetv.tv.com has lots of free workout videos .... just type in "free" for the search

hulu.com has a health & fitness channel with workout videos there
  • tonight im doing 30ds and the 6week6pack both by jillian