5'11" - Want more women the same height as me to go along fo

Options
124»

Replies

• icklecyberfairy
    icklecyberfairy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11". Started off about 230lbs but currently at around the 200lbs mark. My goal is for 160-170 area. Please feel free to add me.
  • stludlowl
    Options
    Hi I'm Lisa. 6'1. Add me as a friend. I need all the advice and support I can get. I'm doing ok so far. List 21 lbs since jan 1st but I have still got 100 lbs to go.
  • pgfitmom
    pgfitmom Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm tall as well! 5'11" here.
    Age-37
    SW-264
    CW-274
    GW-180
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello

Crap! Measurements~ 6'0
  • elldeeldn
    Options
    Yep! 5'10" here.
    SW- 237 (this time!)
    CW- 227
    GW- 155-165

Feel free to add me, I need more tall friends!
  • TrixieJones
    Options
    I'm 5'10 goal is 185 by april.. need motivation and support add me.. and I will givw the same...this working is hard and taking some getting used to but I'm proud that I haven't given up even during weeks of no change...so if you're lookimg for support on your journey as I am add me...
  • TrixieJones
    Options
    I'm 5'10 goal is 185 by april.. need motivation and support add me.. and I will givw the same...this working is hard and taking some getting used to but I'm proud that I haven't given up even during weeks of no change...so if you're lookimg for support on your journey as I am add me...
  • jkazadi
    jkazadi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello Tall and Beautiful ladies!! I am 5'9 ( I believe lol)...and currently weigh 180.. would love to be 150 by June 1st!
  • ktbia
    ktbia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I added some people, and feel free to add me. I am 5ft11. Current weight 171, goal about 155. I am 32 with 3 kids and 2 bonus kids, my kids destroyed my poor stomach muscles!!
  • seapard
    seapard Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 5'11" and my weight has hung out somewhere near 160 for the last several years. The highest I've gotten is about 172, and I just don't like the way I feel or how clothes fit at that point (it's already hard enough to find pants that fit!).

I'm just starting with MFP and am definitely looking to have friends for the journey. I'm looking to get down to 145, but a toned 145. My goal is to have the endurance to pursue whatever athletic activity I'd like, be it hiking, running, or roller derby. ;)

I love food, good books, dogs, art, and travel. And really great vintage (or vintage-look) clothing!
  • kirstyjosephine
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm 23, 5'10" with a SW of 93kg (205lbs), a current weight of 80.7kg (178lbs) and a GW of 60kg (132lbs). I've been at this since October last year. x
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody!
    I am 5"11 and from the UK! My CW is 105kg and my GW is <78kg! I would really like to be abt 70kg but my fitness is more important than my weight although 78kg would put me just in the healthy BMI range and thats all Doctors etc care about!!
    Feel free to add me! It would be nice to have some friends who aren't trying to get down to 110lb or similar! Even 130lb is way out there for me!! Lol!
    P.S. If you do add me please put that you are a tall lady as a msg!