How do you lose weight in your neck??? :D

Options
Help! I have gone from 192 to between 155-159, and am down 7" in my waist, and over 15" everywhere total. No matter HOW much running, watching what I eat, or otherwise losing weight... the one place that has not budged even 1/4 of an inch is my neck. I look like I am smuggling small hamsters under my neck skin.
Really, I kid about it, but I am very frustrated. It is the one thing that I focus on when I see any pictures of myself, when really I should be celebrating how I look every where else. :(
What can a person DO to lose weight there? Or.... should I just admit I want Liposuction for Christmas??? Arrggg

Replies

• nomorearmflab
    Options
    this may or may not help. You might have to lose more weight, BUT I know that there is this video that jack lane did for working out the face that may help. may. I have no idea.
    check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isLJ024EdMA
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Don't even think about it until you get close to your ideal weight. Everyone seems to lose fat in the "wrong" places at first but eventually lose it all over.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Don't even think about it until you get close to your ideal weight. Everyone seems to lose fat in the "wrong" places at first but eventually lose it all over.

I agree!

Rebounding (because of the reverse gravity) might help though.
  • CerRooster
    CerRooster Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My sister sent me your post because I'm always asking about the same thing! I've lost 30 pounds and inches everywhere BUT my neck! I just found out it will come! I'm down about half an inch FINALLY! So it will come for you too, just keep on doing what your doing.