We are the tiny ugly Germs ( i watch too much yo gabba gabba

Options
The fitness center i belong to is also a rehab center so we have all kinds of people working out at any given time.. While i was sitting on my butt peddling away i was "people watching" and watched the same woman use a dozen weight machines and not wipe any down afterwards. She was an older woman (65+) and i was raised to have respect for my elders but seriously at what point do you say something? After paying attention i noticed another lady and 2 men that did the same thing.. (all seniors) This really ticks me off... Have some respect for your fellow gym goers and wipe off the machine.. It take a second. In case you were wondering i have nothing against ederly and would bring them all home with me given the chance. I do however have a problem with germs. Sorry about the yo gabba gabba reference...lol I have a 2 year old at home :)

Replies

• fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    So disgusting! I dont think that I would say something to them, but maybe mention it to the people in charge of the gym ? I dont know, that really grosses me out! YUCK! =[ A bunch of other people sweating all over the equipment and not cleaning it off! Ooh!:sick: :frown: