What's something you've always wanted?

Options

Replies

• quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Add Ginger and Fred - dancing even makes them better!

Yes! Couldn't think of Fred's name at the time. I have a whole box set of Fred and Ginger! :heart:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Looks like we were born in the wrong generation.
    You have no idea. My bf even said he wishes it could just be the 30's again. (Ya know, minus all the racism, etc. :laugh:)
    I pretty much already dress like I'm from there!
    Yep. Love the music, clothing and BASEBALL!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    A custom built house that surrounds an in-ground pool...I've had the idea in my head for years. I will never be able to afford to make it happen, but it would be sweet.
  • hayskylar
    Options
    To open up a venue, and make enough money with my other job to where I don't have to charge people to use it. Also, to be able to help one year with This Is Hardcore, I'd meet so many of my favorite hardcore bands.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    You have no idea. My bf even said he wishes it could just be the 30's again. (Ya know, minus all the racism, etc. :laugh:)

Not a baseball fan, but I love the clothing and music. To be honest, I just love clothes. Doesn't even matter what era! Okay I lied. I hate the 80's. And only 90's grunge. But pretty much any other era.
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    A super hot swimsuit supermodel trophy wife

...or...

A quadriplegic midget

...yeah, I'm not that picky...
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    A super hot swimsuit supermodel trophy wife

...or...

A quadriplegic midget

...yeah, I'm not that picky...

Good luck to you sir
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options

Not a baseball fan, but I love the clothing and music. To be honest, I just love clothes. Doesn't even matter what era! Okay I lied. I hate the 80's. And only 90's grunge. But pretty much any other era.

I miss the glamor days (late 30s - 50s) I was there for the 50s and loved seeing my mom and her pals all dressed up. And LOIS LANE in her cool suits. People dress so sloppy now, even though it is more comfortable. Guess I have headed down a rabbit trail, sorry.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    TO HAVE A BABY WITH MY HUSBAND... Not going to happen unfortunately but it was a wonderful thought.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options

I miss the glamor days (late 30s - 50s) I was there for the 50s and loved seeing my mom and her pals all dressed up. And LOIS LANE in her cool suits. People dress so sloppy now, even though it is more comfortable. Guess I have headed down a rabbit trail, sorry.

I know what you mean. It's just so sloppy when people wear pajama pants and like a hoody. It's like really? MEN USED TO WEAR SUITS EVERYDAY!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    To be a telepathic ninja vigilante on a motorcycle. What? Don't look at me like that...you just wish you'd thought of it first.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    A Cessna.
    A motorcycle.
    A small farm.

Just to name a few. :D
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I always dreamed to be a model.

Now I'm too old!!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Paper!

Snow!

...A Ghost!
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I know, what's a ghost doing in my fridge?!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    To be a MFP moderator I would unlock so much *kitten*!!!

Nice arms! Holy *kitten*!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted a holodeck. Like in star trek, though I would take a transporter too :)

^^^^^^THIS!!! OMG, this would make my life totally complete. Not more long car rides with the crotch parasites
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I always wanted to be the first black President of the United States. It didnt' work out well because I'm white.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    A flying unicorn.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    A flying unicorn.

THISSSSZZZZZZZZZ. Can I be a telepathic ninja vigilante on a flying unicorn???