Has anyone here considered trying nuvoryn?

Options
Just been reading about this and wondered if anyone here has considered trying it... according to site it is all natural ingredients found in foods. The ingredients bought seperately would cost a fortune, nuvoryn has them concentrated in a pill taken twice daily.
Appreciate any thoughts and comments :ohwell:

Replies

• RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Personal opinion... if its in a pill its not natural and if its not natural it's not gonna last when you stop taking it. I've tried a number of supplements/diet pills/protein etc. I found they worked for a short time ...then they didn't and they were costing me lots / month... after a while I changed my diet, did more exercise, which is free AND sustainable and I've lost more weight, kept it off and have gotten toned, healthier and lower blood pressure and low RHR! :)
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    Options
    ^^^^^^^ what she said
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    th_omg.gif

4.gif <--- This

Diet pills are bad bad news.

My friend is a jockey. He took them to lose weight for a horse race a once. They were supposed to be all natural. He didn't sleep for two days and when he stopped taking them he was walking around like a zombie because he was so tired. Stay away from them unless your doctor prescribes them.

Read this topic.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/351800-i-will-never-put-a-diet-pill-in-my-mouth-again
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Not sure I would- I really am trying to get healthy to get OFF of pills , not back on ....sorry
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Personal opinion... if its in a pill its not natural and if its not natural it's not gonna last when you stop taking it. I've tried a number of supplements/diet pills/protein etc. I found they worked for a short time ...then they didn't and they were costing me lots / month... after a while I changed my diet, did more exercise, which is free AND sustainable and I've lost more weight, kept it off and have gotten toned, healthier and lower blood pressure and low RHR! :)
    Supplements and protein are fantastic and should not ever be grouped in the same category as diet pills.

I would avoid Nuvoryn and just go to the gym while eating clean. ;)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    The supplement industry is protected against FDA regulation, so most diet supplements don't even contain enough of the actual ingredients even needed to create a good thermogenic action.
    This pill is not any different than many of the thermogenics on the market now.
    There is no secret to weight loss. It's calorie deficit diet, exercise and rest on a consistent basis.
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options

Well said! This is the best solution!