Getting there!! (with pics)

Options
Hi,

For a long time I used to look like this, and I thought I was my slimmest then:

2z7pcur.jpg

Then lost the 14 lbs I always wanted to lose and ended up looking like this in October 2010.

281sec9.jpg

Then not even a week after the wedding Igot pregnant, DAMM! Just when I was getting closer to look as I wanted!! But I don't regret it my baby is gorgeous and love him loads, best thing I've ever done wiyh my body, unfortunately, although I kept a perfect bump...I went from skinny to overweight in 8 months!

30bmlaf.jpg

Then after that massive pregnant tummy I had to face a body like this (that's 1 week after giving brith on 28.06.11))

14y3ya.jpg

And now.. 3 months and a half later.. I'm looking something like this, not qite there yet, but at least I'M FEELING BETTER WITH MYSELF, and you can do it as well :):

ek0rip.jpg

Still 8 or more lbs to lose, this second time around I managed to lose it thanks to a friend who recommended me this site for calorie counting. Breastfeeding also helps, and walking, but in general a combination of both! :)

Good luck with your goals! and by the way if you need a friend to keep you motivated, just write a quick note just in case :)

Replies

• Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Loved the picture story. The pregnancy pic is awesome.
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look hot hot hot!!! Congrats!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on the addition to your family. Looking Great, keep up the awesome work
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    great, thanks for sharing your journey, you have done an amazing job.
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You will make the little one proud to have you as a mommy! Great job and great pics!
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Congrats and great job!! =)
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Congrats and great job!! =)
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    you look great in all those pics - keep bein' awesome.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Loved your picture story. And by the way, you look fantastic!!!!!!
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Pregnancy definitely suits you! Gorgeous maternity photo! You look like a hot momma!!! Congrats!
  • erustman
    erustman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Can I just say 1 thing? You are incredibley gorgeous!! :happy: I love your look and that pregnancy pic is amazing. :)
    You look awesome..great job! :flowerforyou:
  • mpcass
    mpcass Posts: 86
    Options
    You look amazing, great story in pictures, very inspirational!!
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much, changed some pics now as I wasn't 100% satisfied of them, and one of my tummy after the baby is cut! but well at least the body can be seen, omg those first days with that massive tummy were horrible, and the worst, I was holding it in!:D. Thank you very much for reading :D
  • MrsNoir
    Options
    Wow, thank you very much for the compliments (blushes)! and thanks for reading and commenting!
  • MrsNoir
    Options
    Thank you very much! trying my hardest eating less and trying to clean as hectily as I can when the baby gives me a rest! :D
    You look hot hot hot!!! Congrats!
  • MrsNoir
    Options
    Thank you very much, I spent all evening trying to find out how to post pics here and in the blog, so I could share my sort of "success" so far, I just hope I don't give up, the results makes me want to keep working, but yeah, it's hard! Special when I have sweet tooth!:D
    You look amazing, great story in pictures, very inspirational!!
  • MrsNoir
    Options
    Thank you very much for the compliments, I didn't expect that response at all! Thank you, in that pic it gives a link to an art account where I've got better ones of my massive tummy! Thank you very much for reading and commenting :D
    Can I just say 1 thing? You are incredibley gorgeous!! :happy: I love your look and that pregnancy pic is amazing. :)
    You look awesome..great job! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsNoir
    Options
    Wow.. mum of five!! Right now I'd be scared of getting pregnant again... honestly I thought my tummy would explode, it got bigger after that shot!! lol, that was at 38 weeks, but I did it then just in case he came earlier as my tummy was enourmous by then and thought he was ready, but he came two weeks and two days after this shot!:D

quote]
    Pregnancy definitely suits you! Gorgeous maternity photo! You look like a hot momma!!! Congrats!
    [/quote]
  • MrsNoir
    Options
    Thank you so much, glad you liked it! Feel free by the way to add me :D
    Loved your picture story. And by the way, you look fantastic!!!!!!