Options
I'm new my husband's leaving for boot camp soon , so when he comes back I want to look better and be healthier! I'm 24, and weigh a good bit more than I want to. I want to get healthy but I loose my willpower to easily.

Replies

• Jewels326
    Options
    I'm new my husband's leaving for boot camp soon , so when he comes back I want to look better and be healthier! I'm 24, and weigh a good bit more than I want to. I want to get healthy but I loose my willpower to easily.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Hi, and welcome. You'll love it here. There are wonderful helpful people on here with quite a bit of wisdom. My DH was Army Airborne for almost a lil over 7 years. I lost weight everytime he was deployed. :laugh: So I understand that.
  • Shera
    Shera Posts: 10
    Options
    You're not the only one! I am new too and around the same age - a wee bit older (27):smile: I lose modivation shortly after seeing some results.. which is weird; you would think that would help me to keep going. But here I am, trying again. I only want to lose 15 Ilbs and looking at all the success stories on this website for hundreds of pounds lost makes me feel like a lazy terd!!
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Welcome! This website has become a healthy obsession for me! I think you'll find it extremely helpful and motivational.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP, good luck on your weight loss journey.