New Addiction!!!

Options
I just tried the new skinny cow heavenly crisp candy bar. HEAVEN IN MY MOUTH!
I love it. The peanut butter has a funky taste, but I still love it. I could eat these things all day.
Only 110 calories. I figured for a chocolate and peanut butter bar that was only 110 calories, was going to be super small. There actually big to my surprise. Thin, but not too thin.

Since peanut butter makes me sick, and it was my addiction, I now have a new love. Because this is a different type of PB so it won't make me sick.

Post your "healthy" addicting foods :)

:wink:

Replies

• groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Kroger Carbmaster Yogurt.... I have at least 2 a day and would love more...at least Im getting calcium and protien out of it!!
  • jocelynna
    jocelynna Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Brownies, so delicious and only 90 calories! I have to have one every evening after dinner.
  • iwanttochangemylife
    Options
    I agree! The Skinny Cow chocolatey crisp bars.. DAMN.. <3 (only 110 cals)
    I also enjoy Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches as well.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I just polished off a little bag of the Skinny Cow dreamy clusters.

I have determined however that I would be better off to purchase a bag of fun size 100 grand bars. Cheaper, and tastier.
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Brownies, so delicious and only 90 calories! I have to have one every evening after dinner.

^^THIS^^ is me, too. :bigsmile:

And I have an addiction for Dark Chocolate-Covered Acai Berries from Costco. Similar to Raisinets. It literally broke my willpower for two days because they taste soooo good (and the flavonoids & antioxidants, y'know. :wink: ) so I had to put them out of sight. :sad:
  • melissabee31
    Options
    I've always wanted to try those! I am not a fan of skinny cow ice cream, so I thought the bars would be crappy. Maybe I'll pick some up now!

My addiction is Nature Valley Chocolate covered granola thins. They also come in peanut butter, so maybe give those a try. Only 80 or 90 calories :)
  • Jacksonsmomma2211
    Jacksonsmomma2211 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Butter Toffee Almonds. I usually have a handful a day
  • melissabee31
    Options

And I have an addiction for Dark Chocolate-Covered Acai Berries from Costco. Similar to Raisinets. It literally broke my willpower for two days because they taste soooo good (and the flavonoids & antioxidants, y'know. :wink: ) so I had to put them out of sight. :sad:

ME TOO! I could eat an entire bag of those. I tried really hard to ration them out but putting them into baggies in portion sizes. Yeah... I lost that battle real quick!
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Try arctic zero "frozen dessert" is the official name of it but its basically pints of ice cream that have only 150 calories per PINT. That means 37 calories per serving. So at the end of the day if you have 150 calories to spare or 3 points according to weight watchers you can sit down on your couch and eat an entire pint of ice cream without feeling lousy about it! Check it out!
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Found the bars at a gas station in Kentucky when hubby and I went for a weekend. Every gas station needs these in their candy bar area...amazing!
  • 500daysofshelby
    Options
    I absolutely adore the Nabisco 100 Calorie Snackwell double chocolate fudge drizzled cookies. For a 100 calorie pack there's a pretty decent amount of cookies in a package, and they're so delicious. I have a pack with lunch every day. They're really good for when I'm craving some chocolate and need to get my daily chocolate fix. I've also always wanted to try the Skinny Cow products, they sound heavenly. (:
  • jlfred
    jlfred Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    PB2 -- especially the one with chocolate chunks. It's powdered peanut butter -- mix 2 tbs. with 1 tbs. water and you've got great tasting peanut butter with only 45 calories and less than 2 grams of fat. OK, the consistency isn't exactly like real peanut butter, so some people may not want to eat it that way -- but added into a protein shake, or greek yogurt, oatmeal, cottage cheese, etc, etc, etc, it's amazing! Unfortunately, you can only find it online or at an Herbalife store. Still, you can get some great deals on line, and then you can stock up before the price of peanut butter goes through the roof.
  • mbaldan
    mbaldan Posts: 35
    Options
    Mine too! Also, Lindt Excellence, A touch of Sea Salt. It's <50 calories for each square. Totally satisfying!
  • mbaldan
    mbaldan Posts: 35
    Options
    I've heard about this stuff. I have wondered about it...
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I just tried the new skinny cow heavenly crisp candy bar. HEAVEN IN MY MOUTH!
    I love it. The peanut butter has a funky taste, but I still love it. I could eat these things all day.
    Only 110 calories. I figured for a chocolate and peanut butter bar that was only 110 calories, was going to be super small. There actually big to my surprise. Thin, but not too thin.

Since peanut butter makes me sick, and it was my addiction, I now have a new love. Because this is a different type of PB so it won't make me sick.

Post your "healthy" addicting foods :)

:wink:

This. OMG. I only discovered them a few months ago. Sooo addictive. You can't eat just one of them. I stopped myself at two last night, but only bc I fell asleep. :laugh: