Chocolate!!

Options
I want chocolate and I know one of my employees has some in her desk. I told her to tell me she didn't have any if I asked....so when I asked , she said she didn't have any.

But dammit I know she's lying!!!!!

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I want chocolate and I know one of my employees has some in her desk. I told her to tell me she didn't have any if I asked....so when I asked , she said she didn't have any.

But dammit I know she's lying!!!!!
  • jdlove
    jdlove Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you can get the small bars that are just 100 calories. I love chocolate - 100 calories is well worth it to have some chocolate.
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    She's not lying. :wink:
  • lobita44
    lobita44 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Remember, everything in moderation! If you have a few calories left over, then go for it! Also, I have found that chocolate animal crackers hit the spot sometimes!
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Oh...just had last night a Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate Cookies and Cream ice cream bar. It was :love: Only 130 calories, hold off until after work and swing through the store for some. TOTALLY worth 130 calories...
  • tamawamara
    tamawamara Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I agree , if you have some calories left over have a little bit of chocolate, sometimes when you deprive yourself too much, you end up bingeing later.So,enjoy!! There's also some great 100 calorie snacks available. Life's a bit nicer and sweeter, with a little chocolate in it!:happy:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    I agree we all want a little chocolate every once in awhile. I don't go for the lite chocolate bars I like to eat the Quaker mini delights I get my chocolate fix and don't do in my whole day just 90 calories. I like the chocolate, white chocolate, and caramel. YUMMY. :tongue:
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    if you have it left over tonight go for some. it's ok once in a while and you dont want to feel deprived and end up on a chocolate bender.

im a chocoholic too. i founf the skinny cow low fat fudge bars are SOOOOOO good and 100 calories and HUGE!