Save me!

Options
I have been out of town for 4 days!!!!! My eating has been HORRIBLE (think McDonalds), I have barely drank any water, no workouts, and my sleep patterns are totally off!

On top of that... my appetite is all messed up! Although I am sick because of my food choices I feel so hungry all the time! :sick:

I have been nursing my bleckiness with water, soup, crackers, and very "light" foods today.... My poor belly... :noway:

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I have been out of town for 4 days!!!!! My eating has been HORRIBLE (think McDonalds), I have barely drank any water, no workouts, and my sleep patterns are totally off!

On top of that... my appetite is all messed up! Although I am sick because of my food choices I feel so hungry all the time! :sick:

I have been nursing my bleckiness with water, soup, crackers, and very "light" foods today.... My poor belly... :noway:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about all of this...nerves and the stress will mess up your system, but it's only two weeks, so it'll be okay...but what I REALLY want to know is...how are things with your man? I need an update!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    HAHA!
    Things are going okay... the stress has been showing a bit.
    He is more short tempered then normal and some of the things he does grate on me.
    We are wading through though.
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    That's good...in my opinion, they never come home the same...but it just takes some time and they get back to the way they were...and you learn to adjust to the differences...I'm sure you guys will be fine...enjoy your time...and don't let your little one's behavior today (just saw your Facebook status lol) upset you too bad...I hope all is well!
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey Hun!

Dont let this get you down, honestly I feel the same at this moment in time. All I can really say is when you feel like breaking down and stuffing your face, do something useful. Give service to someone else, vacuum the living room, organize something, listen to loud and inspiration tunes! I feel for ya, but no worries, time will heal your unhealthy eating wounds :flowerforyou:
    -Heidi
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Bunny honey, we're here for you, so type away and keep the hand away from the mouth. So, find someone in the house that'll backhand you when you go near the snacks. Drink up Girl! H2O is your friend tonight!

7.gif
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    The one issue...
    No one in the family really...steps up when I am emotional and eating. Which happend last night (due to my little girl being naughty at school).
    Last night we were supposed to have a nice home cooked meal...only to find out it was replaced with KFC!!! :sick: I tell you it's those biscuits that kill people.

I am a little stressed out with my "other half" home... he is a little different. Also... there is very little to do while I am at work and I feel bad that he is just bummin around, by the time I get home....get homework done, baths taken care of, kiddo in bed.... there's like 30 minutes to be together before I have to be in bed for work the next day. It's like burning a candle at both ends... my life without him around....vs ... my life with him around for only a little time. :indifferent:

He heads back in a week... more stress... stuff unresolved, more traveling....Sometimes I can hardly talk to him...cause I just have no clue what to say. I mean... I think about stuff.... but then I don't want to upset him or sound silly... A lot of times I am just too exhausted to focus on being healthy and just want to bawl. :cry:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    enjoy your time...and don't let your little one's behavior today (just saw your Facebook status lol) upset you too bad...I hope all is well!

I swear she is a tiny terrorist! She sassed her teacher and refused to do ANYTHING yesterday at school! Her poor teacher was heartbroken (friend of the family). So then I had to figure out what to do...my brothers were NO help (spanking or hot sauce).... I had a 45 minute drive to meditate on it and figure out a proper discipline that she'd remember and I could tie in to her sour attitude lately.... *DING* Lemon juice... yep... I made her drink a small shot of pure (generic) lemon juice.

I of course used my fiance as a guiene pig to decide between grapefruit and lemon juice....
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    LOL okay do NOT use your guy as a guinea pig again...this is a problem and just asking for trouble lol...

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time since he got home...I know it's not easy...but if there's still this much uncertainty, are you sure this relationship is right? I know it's been an uphill battle ever since he left (and before) but I know you can get through it if you two are really meant to be together. Just enjoy yourself over the next week, try not to let things get to you (easier said than done, I know) and then spend some time soul searching to figure out whether life is better with or without him. I know you love him, so I'm thinking you're going to find that the stress that comes with being with a service member will be better than not having him at all. You're in my thoughts and prayers, B.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Thanks I need all the help I can get....

My eating is totally out of control these days!