Just Started!

Options
Hello!
I am brand new, just joined yesterday. I'm 25 years old and I’m starting a transformation to be sure I don't spend the rest of my 20's over weight. I'm always great about starting these things, but usually never finish them. I'm hoping to meet some friends on here to help keep me motivated. I've also started the 90 challenge with Body by Vi thanks to Christina Ramos' inspirational transformation. If anyone has any great recipes to share please send them my way. The same old chicken can get bland. lol I hope everyone gets what they want out of this program and I look forward to loosing weight with you!

Replies

• michaelarami
    Options
    welcome! I am also new to the site, in my twenties, and am determined to lose the weight. I have found this site to be helpful, and I'm sure your will too! Good luck achieving your goals!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sweetie.. you Will Love it here.. Feel free to add me if you like.. Would love to be part of your Journey and
    have you part of my AMAZING MFP Family, they are the Best..
    Just always Remember "When you Believe in yourself, you will Achieve" *muah*

~Rachel